• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

South Park - Mobile Broadband

raflad67

Corporal
Having never been down to South Park before, I am due a visit soon and was wondering which mobile broadband people would recommend?

Cheer guys :pDT_Xtremez_14:

chiprafp

Geek Scuffer
I was here for 5 weeks before crimbo and am currently here for another 10 week stint!! Deep Joy I hear you cry :)

I use a 3 mobile broadband dongle and havent had any issues with that.

raflad67

Corporal
Cheers, I have been having a few issues with my current T-Mobile one so I may just get a new one following your posts for my visit darn sarf!

Thanks

True Blue Jack

Warrant Officer
Cheers, I have been having a few issues with my current T-Mobile one so I may just get a new one following your posts for my visit darn sarf!

Thanks

T-Mobile works well at South Park too. If you're trapped in a contract with them you might be as well to leave it for now.

C

carigjosp

Orange is really bad there, even for the phone. Everyone was on 3 there and it worked really well