• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sick as a Dog? Oh No that is derogatory to dogs

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
Intelligence and education are, in general, good things to have to help you carve a path through life. Sometimes though, you can have too much of it and you start being stupid. This is a prime example of the latter.

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
Having owned both Cat & Dog, I can see there is a case to argue to make sure that the animal is well cared-for and humanely treated.

But 'Animal Ethics' ? 'Strewth !

theladf

Cynic & Conspiracy Theorist
Sorry but this is surely a wind-up!!!:pDT_Xtremez_19: the next thing you know this bunch of moon-units will achieve credibility and government funding!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_09: Maybe the latter is the greater certainty!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_09:

MontyPlumbs

Squadron Cock
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
The best comment was the guy who said he was off to watch an episode of 'Auf Weidersehen Human Companion Animal" This weekend. Absolute comedy genius!! :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Does :pDT_Xtremez_19:this mean that lineys can no longer be referred to as animals?

W

winders

Oh this is brilliant! As if I dog or cat cares if it is called a pet!?

And I thought TV critics, food critics, art critics et al were the most worthless forms of life on the planet. Seems I have another job to add to the list!

Honestly, how do supposedly intelligent people get paid to waste their time this way??

I'm obviously not a high enough life form to understand!

Doc C

G

grumpyoldb

So, if I'm a geordie, instead of referring to my moose as pet, I now call her dog, cat or biatch?

Arrrrrrr over here in the 'commercials', they call pet owners 'pet parents' - like you've interfered with a dog to produce some offspring......................I suppose that's feasable in some parts over here

Sarge

LAC
Names for pets ?

Names for pets ?

'sfunny this cos my feline really does answer to the name of 'sh1t ead'