• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sexy Redheads

T

The Mad Taffy

Bloody Women!

Bloody Women!

Just separated from her in doors. Thought it was the only way we could sort our lives out and then try again! The old 93 day separation sketch! Nooooooooo! She now has decided she doesn't want to live with me!!! Or 'Can't live with you as your wife!' Ballacks! Gone and shot meself in the tootsies there didn't I! Some bloody local jody will have a shot no doubt as the cow was on the razz in town on Saturday with 'Mates'! Again Ballacks!!! Only been apart 2 weeks and this is how 4 and a half year together is thrown in me face.

Sorry a bit fed up a the moment!

Edit, sorry should have pointed out, she is a gorgeous redhead. Part of the reason I fell for her!

Last edited:
G

grumpyoldb

Just separated from her in doors. Thought it was the only way we could sort our lives out and then try again! The old 93 day separation sketch! Nooooooooo! She now has decided she doesn't want to live with me!!! Or 'Can't live with you as your wife!' Ballacks! Gone and shot meself in the tootsies there didn't I! Some bloody local jody will have a shot no doubt as the cow was on the razz in town on Saturday with 'Mates'! Again Ballacks!!! Only been apart 2 weeks and this is how 4 and a half year together is thrown in me face.

Sorry a bit fed up a the moment!

Edit, sorry should have pointed out, she is a gorgeous redhead. Part of the reason I fell for her!

Women=Food, wine, compliments, sex.

Take it out, feed it, pour some wine down its neck, tell it how nice it looks, take it home and fcuk it. Then tell her she can take it or leave it..................

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Women=Food, wine, compliments, sex.

Take it out, feed it, pour some wine down its neck, tell it how nice it looks, take it home and fcuk it. Then tell her she can take it or leave it..................

Your single aren't you ! :pDT_Xtremez_31:

Look out, new age man coming through...... or should that be STONE age :pDT_Xtremez_29:

G

grumpyoldb

Your single aren't you ! :pDT_Xtremez_31:
:pDT_Xtremez_29:

No mate. First one wasn't impressed. Only lasted five years.
Second one likes my suave, sophisticated attitude. It's 25 years so far.:pDT_Xtremez_30:

D

Defender of the universe

Well I guess my fear of goirs has now beeeeeeeeeeen cured. God thereis some tasty goirs out there

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
No mate. First one wasn't impressed. Only lasted five years.
Second one likes my suave, sophisticated attitude. It's 25 years so far.:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Master Kenobi !
teach me oh wise one..... you must be doing something right :pDT_Xtremez_31:

B

Biggles.

Here is a site that may be worth looking at for all you gentlemen that have a soft spot for the ladies of fair skin and ginger hair.

Here

dark_sider1

Corporal
can't beat Lindsay Lohan, even if she has turned into a crack wohre :pDT_Xtremez_15:

she was originally a redhead - does that count??

Attachments

• lindsaylohan.jpg
    lindsaylohan.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 0
  • lindsaylohan1.jpg
    lindsaylohan1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 0
  • lindsaylohan2.jpg
    lindsaylohan2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 0
  • lindsaylohan3.jpg
    lindsaylohan3.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 0
  • lindsaylohan4.jpg
    lindsaylohan4.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 0

Mighty_Wokka

Corporal
yeah I was suprised noone had mentioned the Lohan up until now, she is the current ultimate redhead :pDT_Xtremez_28:

Lindsay_Lohan-SGS-015443.jpg

lindsay_lohan_07.jpg

dark_sider1

Corporal
yeah I was suprised noone had mentioned the Lohan up until now, she is the current ultimate redhead :pDT_Xtremez_28:

lindsay_lohan_07.jpg

she's very......talented...isn't she!! She's got very distinctive......assets.

Although, i'd love for her to join up, cos you know she'd declare war on the "WAFia". Stick them all in a swimming pool filled with melted chocolate and sit back to enjoy :pDT_Xtremez_35: :pDT_Xtremez_28: :pDT_Xtremez_30:

G

georgeios

I think i love lohan...... im going to marry her.......:pDT_Xtremez_32:

shiny_arse

SAS Inspector
Two more for the GWAR spank-bank.

Remembered the lovely Laura Prepon after catching a repeat of That 70's Show on Paramount last night
000002-laura_prepon.jpg

And for the older gentleman amongst us - I present - Toyah Wilcox
var81lc.gif

B

Biggles.

What about the new Home Sec.

Attachments

• jacqui smith.jpg
    jacqui smith.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 0