• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Service Personnel In Local Hotels

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
While some of you have felt the need to jump on the outrage bus because personnel are being housed in local hotels until accommodation faffs are sorted out - DO NOT post on here the location/names of the hotels.

The mod staff have had to edit numerous posts recently that have given away the location of off base personnel.

Think before you type.:pDT_Xtremez_25:

FOGHORN LEGHORN

Sergeant
I made this mistake and apologise. Wasn't thinking. Not so concerned at the staying in hotels as that has been going on for years. It was more the £35 per day plus fuel for living with mum and dad that caused my post. I will be more mindful in future.

Cheers.