• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

-Searching for Woody, RAF Lyneham Painter

Carwash

LAC
Dear gents,ladies
A young niece of Aaron Sage Denman who passed away many years ago is lookin for Woody who was an RAF painter at Lyneham in the 90s married to a Lisa. She met him at his funeral and has been looking for the last 5 years with no joy.Camilla Sutherland has joined the RAF Facebook page and posted on there,thank you in advance for your help!!!!!

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
Dear gents,ladies
A young niece of Aaron Sage Denman who passed away many years ago is lookin for Woody who was an RAF painter at Lyneham in the 90s married to a Lisa. She met him at his funeral and has been looking for the last 5 years with no joy.Camilla Sutherland has joined the RAF Facebook page and posted on there,thank you in advance for your help!!!!!

Sage was a top bloke, it was a shock to us all. I'm still in touch with Woody. Will pm you some info.

Carwash

LAC
Thanks for the help Mad Collie all sorted due to the power of facebook and hockey connections, what had taken 5 years sorted out in days, thanks for your offer of help,I will never forget him either!!!!x

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
Good to hear, it was through hockey that we knew each other. We had some great tours in the early days.