• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sdsr 15

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Royal Aeronautical Society paper based on potential scenarios for SDSR 15. Worth a read...the opening words are poignant...

Dr Gray emphasised that, as with SDSR 2010, the 2015 review will be resource-driven rather than based on high-level strategy concerning Britain’s place in the world. Hence the required military capability to match our geo-political aims will not be attained.

Driven by numbers rather than actions to counter any threats to our shores...that'll work in the long run.

http://aerosociety.com/News/Insight-Blog/2921/SDSR-2015-Issues-options-and-implications

I read the name Lewis Page and then immediately stopped reading any further. The man is a ****ing buffoon and a great example of why it's impossible to conduct sensible political discourse on defence when guys like him are the prominent Media voices. What next? Sharky Ward discussing the future of the RAF

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Lcfcfox1

LAC
Redundancies a new round?

Redundancies a new round?

Does anyone think that there will be a further round of redundancies after SDSR 15, I hope so, so that I can get an extra payday instead of just PVRing (which I will anyway if not happening)?

Kryten

Warrant Officer
I read the name Lewis Page and then immediately stopped reading any further. The man is a ****ing buffoon and a great example of why it's impossible to conduct sensible political discourse on defence when guys like him are the prominent Media voices. What next? Sharky Ward discussing the future of the RAF

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just read it - can't understand why Page was invited to speak - would have thought he would have been better serving the tea.....the man's a throbbing kn*bjockey...

Fu Fu Valve

Sergeant
Does anyone think that there will be a further round of redundancies after SDSR 15, I hope so, so that I can get an extra payday instead of just PVRing (which I will anyway if not happening)?

It won't be a huge payday - isn't it limited now to a decidedly low figure?
It was supposed to change half way through the last set of redundancies but they extended the limit as it was unfair giivng some people £70,000 in tranche 1 and £12,000 in tranche 3.

Not sure what the limit is but 3 months pay is ringing a bell.