• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

saddest thing i have seen in a while

Craig855s

Sergeant
Trainspotters would buy it i reckon, who arent even the saddest spotters out there, the bus spotters win that trophy

BillyH

LAC
Train Rides.

Train Rides.

They do Drivers Eye views of the Underground. Is that not dark. It takes all sorts.

BillyH...............:pDT_Xtremez_39::pDT_Xtremez_39:

Realist78

Master of my destiny
So i was looking on flea bay for cheap blu ray discs and stumbled accross this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Eurostar-...t=UK_CDsDVDs_DVDs_DVDs_GL&hash=item27c2d357a2

quite possibly the saddest thing i have seen, who the hell would buy this ?

Probably a bloke who comes into my shop regularly to have some pictures framed. About 20 pictures in the last 2 months, fairly large and all prints or jigsaws of trains (mainly steam), can't think what his interest(s) are.:S

Craig855s

Sergeant
That's just not something I'd expect to find on ebay, have you inadvertantly let slip your fetish?

A while ago i was searching fo some lingerie for the missus, NEW of course not used and the search results for "stockings" came back with some listings entitled "well worn stockings". If you actually search the term well worn you find loads of items (mostly that cover legs/feet) and theyre minging, but have loads of bids on, seen a set of slippers that were fit for the bin with £20 bidded on them. And they werent good slippers, just primarni ones