• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SAC - Cpl 2018

techie_tubby

Warrant Officer
Hopefully the line managers will get notified today. Duty rumour, 200 A grades with PSL of 120. Good luck to everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hugo_a_go_go

Corporal
I would not actually be surprised if the idiots did promote at this scale.

Knock on will be even shorter DWR turn around times for SAC(T)'s, great move.

And all to keep proving to the new recruits you can rapidly rise through the ranks

unruly1986

Sergeant
I would not actually be surprised if the idiots did promote at this scale.

Knock on will be even shorter DWR turn around times for SAC(T)'s, great move.

And all to keep proving to the new recruits you can rapidly rise through the ranks

RAF policy, 3/4 SJARs in rank. No reason why people shouldn’t be promoted if they are good enough. The days of spending 10 years per rank are over.

techie_tubby

Warrant Officer
TG4 still is difficult to promote out of SAC level purely because of the amount of SACs vs the amount of Cpl slots available. It has gotten better in the past 2 years and I think it will improve even more over the next 3-5. From what I've seen on FB there appears to be a mix of young and old SACs on this years board.

Squibby12

LAC
I saw the numbers today, think it was around 124 A grade. No news on exactly who those 124 are though, will know soon enough with that new spreadsheet they've made available. So long as we know before Christmas!

ScoobTech

Sergeant
You'll only find who was in quota from the spreadsheet, after they have all been informed. The rest of the A grades will hopefully find out later.