• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rubbish personnel management

I

Inch High PI

I'd have to agree that a lot of work goes on at Diggers. I started my career in Diggers on the (C) side of things and am now sat watching the (I) side. Now I don't want all you bods in TIW to get your knickers in a twist because I understand that you're off to the waterless beach every couple of weeks, but in the overall scheme of things the Imagery lot appear to have a slightly easier life than those on shift in Lincoln. Whilst there may be a good few people that have spent the majority of their careers within 20 miles of Lincoln, that doesn't mean that Diggers is an easy ride.

I am currently at Digby and at this time enjoying JSSU det in the sandpit. I have done Imagery dets, J2 dets and now I am on this JSSU det. I don't understand why you think being on the shift desk at Digby is in anyway harder than life on TIW. I think the folks at TIW are getting pinged with a lot more dets than the girls and boys on the set room floor at Digby. That said we all (mostly) do our fair share.

From what I have seen of the C side of things there doesn't seem to be much of an appetite to cross to the Imagery world and I suspect this is due to the amount of detachments IA's are picking up. Just my opinion.

H

horror gunt aubergine

I am currently at Digby and at this time enjoying JSSU det in the sandpit. I have done Imagery dets, J2 dets and now I am on this JSSU det. I don't understand why you think being on the shift desk at Digby is in anyway harder than life on TIW. I think the folks at TIW are getting pinged with a lot more dets than the girls and boys on the set room floor at Digby. That said we all (mostly) do our fair share.

From what I have seen of the C side of things there doesn't seem to be much of an appetite to cross to the Imagery world and I suspect this is due to the amount of detachments IA's are picking up. Just my opinion.

True, blame that Freeloader cockface for that.