• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rooney Swearing.

Drill Bit

Sergeant
Thoughts?

The guy is an absolute scumbag and goes to prove that moeny cannot buy class. I'd be very worried for those kids who hold him as a role model.

UlsterExile

Sergeant
He needs more than a couple of weeks wages fine as that won't even bother him, due to the fact he's probably spent more on ladies of the night. The FA might give him a slap on the wrist, but i can't see him getting anything serious.

kawoloki

Sergeant
He needs more than a couple of weeks wages fine as that won't even bother him, due to the fact he's probably spent more on ladies of the night. The FA might give him a slap on the wrist, but i can't see him getting anything serious.

That's why I think the 3 match ban may be more apt in his case. I can only see a shameful slap on the wrist too.

How depressing is it that 500k he gets for two weeks wages wouldn't even be missed! My baby daughter was ill in hospital for a week not so long back, how I wish the staff there earned this kind of money, far more deserving.

Stevienics

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
I think every time Rooney swears, Ferguson ought to be punched in the face by the referee.

In fact, this applies to every team in the Premier League.

.......but just Ferguson.

UlsterExile

Sergeant
If the FA hand out a 3 match ban I will be impressed, but can you imagine the outrage some people will say that has been done. As much I would like to see the players giving the REF's a lot more respect and being better role models for kids it ain't going to happen as money seems to talk.

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
*yawn*

SKY NEWS - Scouse oik swears on TV

I'm with you on that mate. Rooney swears on TV, an Irish copper is killed by a bomb under his car. There is only one NEWS item there.

The scandal rags and their TV counterparts should rethink their priorities.

RIP Ronan Kerr, my sympthies to your family.

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
He may be talented but he's not the brightest lad is he.

He'll lose more through lack of sponsorship than anything else.

He really needs to remember who pays his wages.

Hades_112

LAC
And this is not the first time Shrek has said stuff into a mike on the park - remember him having a go at fans during the world cup?

He is mean't to be a role model for aspiring footballers and kids. Not one I would want my kids to emulate. This after all the granny sh**ing as well.

Late & Tired

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Never mind a fine - he won't miss it and it would probably be paid by the club anyway.
Hurt him where it hurts, - take the tyre off the end of his rope in the enclosure!
3 weeks, - tears.

Dave-exfairy

Warrant Officer
If he wasn't a footballer, he'd be in prison and certainly not with that dolly bird of his. There's only one reason she's stuck with him after he's been dipping his wick somewhere else and it's not his looks.
The sooner the FA start bringing footballers to heel, the better. Rugby players are now starting to emulate footballers after scoring a try, witness Ashton swallow diving, how soon before they start mobbing ref's ala footballers?

HK WESSEX

LAC
I always thought it was a working class game which has used working class "industrial" language for years. "Think of the poor children" etc etc , Yeah cause I'm sure they have'nt heard swear words from Daddy when he's watching it on the box. What a bunch of handwringers you all are...get over it.

Drill Bit

Sergeant
I always thought it was a working class game which has used working class "industrial" language for years. "Think of the poor children" etc etc , Yeah cause I'm sure they have'nt heard swear words from Daddy when he's watching it on the box. What a bunch of handwringers you all are...get over it.

What an ignorant and completely inaccurate post. Just because someone is working class, that doesn't mean they go around f'ing and blinding in front of their children.

My old man spent years down the pit and never once swore at or in front of me and my sisters.

HK WESSEX

LAC
"What an ignorant and completely inaccurate post. Just because someone is working class, that doesn't mean they go around f'ing and blinding in front of their children.

My old man spent years down the pit and never once swore at or in front of me and my sisters. "

And my old man spent his life working on the railways supporting us in our council house and I can remember plenty of ripe language when he say banged his head or caught his fingers in a door. Lucky you, your Dad must have been less accident prone I guess!

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
"What an ignorant and completely inaccurate post. Just because someone is working class, that doesn't mean they go around f'ing and blinding in front of their children.

My old man spent years down the pit and never once swore at or in front of me and my sisters. "

And my old man spent his life working on the railways supporting us in our council house and I can remember plenty of ripe language when he say banged his head or caught his fingers in a door. Lucky you, your Dad must have been less accident prone I guess!

Sorry but Rooney is from Croxteth, therefore, as a scouser, his family are hardly likely to be working class, probably on the sick or dole or some other kind of chav type neffarious activity.

G

grumpyoldb

What did he actually say?

The FA have been investigating Wayne Rooney's foul-mouthed celebration at the weekend. He looked into a camera and shouted, "F@ck off! What? F@ck off!"

They have found that he was just having an argument with his reflection.

Sorry but Rooney is from Croxteth, therefore, as a scouser, his family are hardly likely to be working class, probably on the sick or dole or some other kind of chav type neffarious activity.

Brilliant generalisation that, well done on getting the well informed man of the week award. But hey, don't let your narrow minded and bigotted view get in the way of another good old swipe at the people of Liverpool eh?

But back on topic, why haven't the police charged him with something? A criminal record won't affect him much, but he should he (when he)transgress again, there is more chance of a spell worrying about dropping the soap in the D Wing shower block. Prison is the only thing which will have a genuine effect on overpaid show ponies such as this individual.

Jimps

Last edited: