• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Revision of hair policy for women

unruly1986

Sergeant
In the same vein, how soon will it be before a bloke demands that he be allowed to wear a skirt and court shoes whilst in uniform? All in the name of equality and diversity of course.
At least one case of a bloke wanting long hair (not for any religious reason I might add). Will be interesting to see how it develops.

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
At least one case of a bloke wanting long hair (not for any religious reason I might add). Will be interesting to see how it develops.
Challenge is, if a woman can have long hair then why can't a man.

Legally it's quite a tough one to argue unless you're on operations or it's a H&S issues, although you might get away with it for ceremonial duties as there can be appearance exceptions where a standard of appearance is fundamental to the role.

Because I don't like it or because of tradition just aren't reasonable arguments.

Cornish_Pikey

Sergeant

Legally it's quite a tough one to argue unless you're on operations or it's a H&S issues, although you might get away with it for ceremonial duties as there can be appearance exceptions where a standard of appearance is fundamental to the role.

Because I don't like it or because of tradition just aren't reasonable arguments.
Maybe get everyone to have buzz cuts. Fair for everyone?

1628858154897.png

StickyFingers

Sergeant

The main issue with equality. It's ripe to be fucked with.

Every single one of us is unique, yet we all seem to be hammered with equality at all times from the government, tv, CoC....

Fairness is a far better measure to use. It's way easier to treat people fairly then equally

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
The main issue with equality. It's ripe to be fucked with.

Every single one of us is unique, yet we all seem to be hammered with equality at all times from the government, tv, CoC....

Fairness is a far better measure to use.
It's way easier to treat people fairly then equally

That's not fair !!

Oldstacker

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Might work for Demi Moore, but frankly some of the females i knew needed as much as hair as possible to cover their faces..... whoops, did I say that out loud? Sorry....

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Might work for Demi Moore

The wife of one of the ladies in my darts team (yes you read that right) favours the Demi Moore style of hair cut. Her Mrs has long blonde hair in either a pony tail or plaits. Each to their own, I'm rocking the bald headed old git look myself