• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

retrieving lost certificates

O

ovveK

Hi guys,

not sure where to put this thread but as I'm on my way out I thought I'd stick it here!

I am in the process of applying for a job at Airbus.
One certificate is the difference between a skilled job and a semi-skilled job.

Does anyone know who I can contact to get my BTEC and City&Guilds certificates from?

Many thanks.

ovveK

8:15fromOdium

Sergeant
Go down to the education centre and talk to the Modern Apprenticeship Co-ords (MAC). If there are none at your unit the staff at the centre should be able to put you in touch with the unit that parents you for this. The MACS should be able to put you in touch with the guys at Cosford/22 (Trg) Gp who look after this. You may not be able to get the certificates but there will be a record that you have completed these qualifications.

O

ovveK

cheers.

I will give the education centre a ring.

thanks again

Soon To Leave

Proud To Serve
Go to EDEXCEL.COM and CITYANDGUILDS.COM

both have links for claiming Replacement Certificates

There will more than likely be a fee involved.

Good Luck with the certificates and job at Airbus :pDT_Xtremez_14: