• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Reds Incident

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Yes we are the premier RAF rumour site but the E-Goat SOP is not to speculate around incidents such as this.

Hope those involved are OK.

techie_tubby

Warrant Officer
***Breaking News***

RAF Engineer dies after Red Arrows crash at RAF Valley.

Condolences to the family, friends and everyone on the Reds. No word on the pilot yet.

I Look Like Kevin Costner

Grand Prix fanatic..
Awful news.. Awful that it one of the circus that died, Ad Astra friend (The Pre Adrua is for the family, friends and work colleagues of him and the Red that have to face the horrors of the aftermath IMHO, condolances to them all).

6A1

SAC
Today at the Trenchard Museum Halton, we had 60 children from a local school doing a WW2 event. One of the boys had a Reds baseball cap which did not come off his head. When asked why, he said - I love the Red Arrows and I am wearing this cap to remember the guy who was killed. 10 years old!