• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Red Flag 2024

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
A little bird tells me that for those attending Red Flag this year, there is to be no civilian clothing taken with them i.e., going on the piss clobber. Check?

Is this the latest in applied measures designed to push the putrified remains of morale off the cliff into a burning pit of diesel and faeces?

Stevienics

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Interesting if true - that would undermine at a stroke any competence in the chain of command to manage all matters P1 on the det, and quite a damning indictment of it, thereof.

The only other reason might be the whole 'return to warfighting' doctrine that's spinning up ATM.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
As many have seen over the years...if you deny people stuff like that you drive it underground and it creates a blocker between commissioned, SNCO, JNCO and JR's communicating and working together.

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
A little bird tells me that for those attending Red Flag this year, there is to be no civilian clothing taken with them i.e., going on the piss clobber. Check?

Is this the latest in applied measures designed to push the putrified remains of morale off the cliff into a burning pit of diesel and faeces?

I have mates going and they deny this.

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
I have mates going and they deny this.
Interesting, this info is from the Buffoons. I can't say the Role as it's singular which will dox the individual, so if any element of truth to it, could it be differing standards across the various elements attending?

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts

If true, I suspect the clingon numbers will fall to a big fat zero. I would also imagine you wouldnt have all the TG1 SNCOs doing jobs below their rank either.