• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Red 5 Condolences 09 Nov 11

Notred13

LAC
Sympathy to the family and the team, yet another tragedy to hit, so soon after Bournemouth. Two tragedies and three near misses in as many years, my heart goes out to them.

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Really terrible news for the Reds sadly for a second time in a year. RIP, my condolences to your family, friends and your RAF Family.

Harry B'Stard

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
RIP Sir.

Condolences to family friends and of course the whole team at Scampton. :pDT_Xtremez_37:

HTB

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
Another awful event to befall the Reds and the RAF. Thoughts and condolences with Family and Friends.

Handler

LAC
A very sad time, so soon after "Eggmans" memorial service in Lincoln Cathedral last week. R.I.P and may your skies be clear.

Teh Wal

Flight Sergeant
Another very sad time for the Reds and the service as a whole.
Deepest commisertions to the gentlemens family and friends, our thoughts are with you.

spike7451

Flight Sergeant
RIP Flt Lt Cunningham,

My sincere thoughts,prayers & condolences go out to all who know & love you.You have touched so many peoples hearts in what you do for this country.

Attachments

• poppy.jpeg
    poppy.jpeg
    5.9 KB · Views: 0