• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Red 4 Condolences

4mastacker

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
The sun may be shining but it is a very dark day. Sincere condolences to Red 4's family, friends and colleagues. RIP Sir.

4ma and family

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
To goaters in the Lincoln area - the cafe at Scampton is open today & an official condolence book has been opened there.

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant
RIP Flt Lt Eggin, just a few days since you were flying over my home, now you are flying with the angels.

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
RIP Red 4. My heartfelt condolences to your family, friends and the rest of the team at Scampton.

A

amfortas

Rest in Peace.

The good chap died doing what he loved best.

We do not like to see our colleagues cop such a promotion, but this is at least a grand way to go.

May he fly for eternity in different skies with his own wings.

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there; I do not sleep,
I may not now be in the group,
......But I am the diamond in the loop,
I am the white the red and blue,
......Entwined within the corkscrew,
When you look to the heavens above,
I am the arrow through the heart of love,
I am the smoke across the sky,
I am the reason why we fly,
I am the Hawk's engine roar,
I was proud to fly Red four