• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rebel Wilson - Yes or No?

Rebel Wilson - Yes or No?

• Oh Yes!

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Fcuk no!

Votes: 26 70.3%

• Total voters

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
It's got a pulse and is famous but honestly...would you?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I'm guessing that you are the 1 yes voter Vim. Is it for a SLP? lol

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
Whilst I concede that any move away from the idea of a waif-like bird is to be welcomed (if only so our daughters stay fit and non-faddy), this one is too much for me.

"Now then, sheik Abdul, you were looking for one with some meat on her bones and blonde - yes ?"

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Like a rat up a drainpipe!!

Ticks all the boxes... Female Famous, been on TV...

If you wouldn't - you are a botter and no mistake.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Famous? Had to look her up and still none the wiser!

She's the darling of the film and US TV world currently you Luddite!

I think she'd give you a good time and be up for some weird stuff but I don't think I could afford to keep it fed and watered...plus going down n that after a day on the film set would be like going down on the carcass of a dead rat smothered in warm cottage cheese...om nom nom!

Vim_Fuego:630056 said:
Famous? Had to look her up and still none the wiser!

She's the darling of the film and US TV world currently you Luddite!

I think she'd give you a good time and be up for some weird stuff but I don't think I could afford to keep it fed and watered...plus going down n that after a day on the film set would be like going down on the carcass of a dead rat smothered in warm cottage cheese...om nom nom!

Well that closed the argument. Where do I sign?

Oldstacker

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
A qualified yes from me....

Famous - tick
scrubs up ok - tick
female - tick

and fat girls are grateful girls; she's got a whole lot of gratitude to give!!!!!!!!