• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Read this before posting on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
I have decided to start this forum to allow you to post any problems your having in its own forum. Please keep it to tech support problems only and only post about 1 persons problems per thread as its easier for me to keep track of 10 different threads rather than 10 different problems over 10 pages in 1 thread.

If you are having problems then please do the following first.

READ THE FAQ AND SEE IF THE SOLUTION IS THERE !!!!!!!

It gets very frustrating when people constantly send me messages about problems when the solution is in the FAQ. Its there for a reason and if you don't know what FAQ stands for its Frequently Asked Questions. [/Soupbox]

If your problems are log in related you can still view this forum and the FAQ so please only get in touch with me if a solution to your problem doesn't exist there. If all else fails then please contact me via e-mail at

webmaster@e-goat.co.uk

(Abusive e-mails will be deleted (Yes I've had a few from morons who think its my fault they are Fcukknuckles), so please provide the following details so I can get onto the problem asap)

When requesting tech support please supply me with the following information:
  • Username
  • E-mail address you registered with
  • The exact problem your having in detail
Running e-goat takes up a lot of time, however, I will try and deal with all request for support as and when I can.

I thank you.:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.