• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Re-apply?

P

Perfect

Hi guys,

Last year I VW'd from aircrew training during NCAITC @ Cranwell. Ive regretted it every day since and was just wondering if anyone knew how long you had to leave it before you could re-apply?

Also, realistically, is it worth re-applying if you've previously VW'd?

Cheers

F

Flaps100

Why did you voluntarily withdraw yourself from training?

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Ring your local AFCO

Ring your local AFCO

Ring your local AFCO, the wait ain't that long.

Hi guys,

Last year I VW'd from aircrew training during NCAITC @ Cranwell. Ive regretted it every day since and was just wondering if anyone knew how long you had to leave it before you could re-apply?

Also, realistically, is it worth re-applying if you've previously VW'd?

Cheers

The AFCO will give you the official answer, but I'd answer your question with a question...

Would you give the job back to a guy that has already walked once?

millie

LAC
The AFCO will give you the official answer, but I'd answer your question with a question...

Would you give the job back to a guy that has already walked once?

Regardless of VW - yes they will. The system seems to be prepared to take the risk. Unless you were a total waste of space, discip reasons etc. Ordinarily, you should wait at least 6-12months, so time to go to the AFCO.

Last edited: