• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RAuxAF Regiment - Jungle Training

B

Buddy

Hi guys,

I'm looking into joining, I've a few queries about one or two things. Do all Squadrons (Reserve, and regular for that matter) take part in Jungle Warfare training in places like Belize etc?

I'm a bit wary as to what kinda response I'm gonna get! However, I'd be really grateful if anyone could answer my question.

TIA! :)

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Hi guys,

I'm looking into joining, I've a few queries about one or two things. Do all Squadrons (Reserve, and regular for that matter) take part in Jungle Warfare training in places like Belize etc?

I'm a bit wary as to what kinda response I'm gonna get! However, I'd be really grateful if anyone could answer my question.

TIA! :)

Very uncommon these days I'm afraid, even for Regular Sqns due to the op tempo of the sandpit. Perhaps if they actually do draw down from EyeRack they may re-introduce it as BATSUB still operate I believe. Jungle training is an excellent way of diversifying training. If you can operate and admin yourself effectively in that environment, you can operate anywhere.

Last edited: