• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Raoul Moat Hero/Legend Status

Treehugger

Corporal
Harley: He was the missing link.
Goodbye... :pDT_Xtremez_25:

Genius, love it!

The only praise this oxygen thief deserves is for blowing his own head off. This will amount to the sum total of everything he has ever contributed to the welfare of society. I can only hope that those who idolise him so much also choose to emulate his last act.

Deserter

LAC
My teddies never left my side so I will attempt to get across the point again:

I beg to differ, as you can see by the quote below, but thats not what we are talking about!Off Topic

IMO you're not very bright but I'm not gonna get all p1ssey about it. .

To get back to the thread, I get your point, but I think you used a bad comparison to get your point accross. The end!:pDT_Xtremez_06:

T

The Masked Geek

You got your guns out, I responded. Simples.

If you think that I was in a state of WTFRAGEORRZZ!!!! then that's ok. You're allowed to think.

And as to my comparison, I use emotive and often extreme examples to force people to think.

That said, I'm glad he's dead. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Last edited:

theladf

Cynic & Conspiracy Theorist
I heard the "interview" with the object who created the facebook page on Ian Collins talkSPORT show last night!!!!! I believe this object (which called itself Siobhan) to be only fit for use in experiments!!!!! It found it funny that all the police spent so long trying to find this scumbag, if you haven't heard the interview have a listen! this object is so stupid I am still not 100% certain that Siobhan wasn't a wind-up! worse still this thing has spawned!!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_09:

The entire interview is available on this page!!!!!

http://www3.talksport.net/index.asp?id=111450&c=&t=#media

Listen and despair!!!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_09:

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
I heard the "interview" with the object who created the facebook page on Ian Collins talkSPORT show last night!!!!! I believe this object (which called itself Siobhan) to be only fit for use in experiments!!!!! It found it funny that all the police spent so long trying to find this scumbag, if you haven't heard the interview have a listen! this object is so stupid I am still not 100% certain that Siobhan wasn't a wind-up! worse still this thing has spawned!

Ian Collins' attempt to reason with the creature simply show that you cannot reason with unreasonable people. You have to have something to work with, a sense of shame, responsibility, perspective, a normally developed sense of right and wrong, or even the tiniest iota of intelligence. Siobhan has none of these attributes, nor will her offspring and nor do many thousands of other pieces of human detrius of which, depressingly, she is merely a clone.
To these people the police are an enemy who step in, all to infrequently unfortunately, to try and prevent them from simply running amok. They are the product of our sick society people, the losers in a game where not everyone can be winners. And when the offspring of Siobhan's offspring are unleashed on us the problem will only get worse because nobody has the b@lls to tackle it head on.

theladf

Just had a look at facebook and there are hundreds of pages for and against Moat, just delete the lot please Facebook, waste of skin, waste of oxygen waste of bandwidth!!!!!!! and as for those pro this loser crawl back to the primordial sludge from which you were disgorged:pDT_Xtremez_09:

Life-Is-Good

SAC
Subscriber
Just heard on the news that Facebook have bowed to pressure and removed the group supporting Moat.

I believe it was the original creator that took the page down.

However, she doesn't guarantee that she won't put it back up. It's got fcuk all to do with anything see believes and everything to do with "Look at me, I'm a tw@t"!

John Lloyd

Warrant Officer
I blame his parents. Fancy giving a ginge geordie kid a name like 'Raoul'.

Just say it over in your mind a few times....Raoul, Raoul, Raoul, Raoul........

Makes me want to go and snap.

They think of him as a Geordie Robin Hood. The guy killed then did the world a favour, 12 pence well spent.

sid the squid

Sergeant
This is the thing responsible for the moat facebook sympathy page.
Looks fecking so intelligent and you would love to take her out (literally)

Attachments

• facebooke.jpg
    facebooke.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 0

Shugster

Warrant Officer
This is the thing responsible for the moat facebook sympathy page.
Looks fecking so intelligent and you would love to take her out (literally)

I know you shouldn't judge a book by the cover but....

She looks like a layabout O2 thief who has never worked a day in her life. Small wonder she praises someone for fighting the system.... the very same system that pays for her home, fags, booze etc etc etc... :pDT_Xtremez_25:

Last edited:

theladf

Facebook now has 15 groups anti the minging thick slapper that is Siobhan O'Dowd! :pDT_Xtremez_19:

Raoul Moat just a Geordie pervert what else can a 31 year old be going with a 16 year old girl. Only couple of months from being a child molester. Cant control a woman so uses his position of "authority" as doorman to pick up a 16 year old. Some hero NOT!!!
When a control freak loses control only the freak is left. Good show for the armed Ba$tard's who did tax payer a favour & put this mad dog down.
Case of are u going to top yourself or do we have to go over there & do it for you ala Gene Hunt