• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RAF Website

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
The RAF website is showing ...
A new website is under development - an early version will be live soon. There will be no updates to the current website.
and has been for about a month now.

Any one able to access the new website yet?

Or is it a case of someone's secondary duty but he/she is away on deployment / courses / leave and there is no forecast for completion?

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
What I find more amazing is that you were looking at it. Weirdo!

techie_tubby

Warrant Officer
The new website has been at beta testing for the past few months and it looks really good if I'm honest. It's a lot easier to update and utilise than the previous one. We where hoping for it to go live before Christmas but as usual there have been, "issues to snag"

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
The new website has been at beta testing for the past few months and it looks really good if I'm honest. It's a lot easier to update and utilise than the previous one. We where hoping for it to go live before Christmas but as usual there have been, "issues to snag"

Meanwhile, no blue shirts.