• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RAF nurse struck off.

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
The medical club is a small-ish community. Like that WO Medic and former e-goater that got sent down for selling medical kits, I'm sure Penfold will be along eventually to say that he knew this paedo.

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
18 months? For a fcuking paedo?

Even in sentencing, the bloody zobs get better treatment!

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
Not only a paltry 18 months sentence for being a NONCE but also allowed to keep his pension and lump sum?

I'm sure his victims will take great solace from that.

I hope someone sets him on fire.

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Not only a paltry 18 months sentence for being a NONCE but also allowed to keep his pension and lump sum?

I had an old boss who did that, he was caught doing the same thing, doesn’t really solve the problem, kinda makes it worse for most people concerned or close to the situation.

Probably better for them to have a bit of chemical castration, the odd slip in the showers or walk into cupboards, more painful for them, might help them reflect on the innocence stolen and minds corrupted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
Sorry Fomz its not me. Thank you for the support from a few:pDT_Xtremez_31:

Yes I knew the individual well, did tours, exercises and was based with him for a few years at TMW.

It has created quite an issue as the civvies that have worked with him in numerous hospitals now need to be reassured that he hasn't committed offences that may then come back to his time with them.

For the NMC to say there is a real chance that he may re-offend says it all. I will not go into any detail about my thoughts on this sick individual but someone should have lost the key.

Witty_Banter

Flight Sergeant
For the NMC to say there is a real chance that he may re-offend says it all. I will not go into any detail about my thoughts on this sick individual but someone should have lost the key.

Unfortunately people like this tend to go to prison, and be locked up with other people just like them, where they learn new tricks and new ways to hide their depravity.

I'm sorry but there's only one sure-fire, guaranteed fix for people that commit crimes like this (or worse). And it's a far cheaper option than housing them in what's basically a school for sick people. Single shot to the head, burn the body, send the ashes to the local landfill - or better still, mix the ashes with cement and build something useful out of them. It's far better than they deserve.

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Unfortunately people like this tend to go to prison, and be locked up with other people just like them, where they learn new tricks and new ways to hide their depravity.

I'm sorry but there's only one sure-fire, guaranteed fix for people that commit crimes like this (or worse). And it's a far cheaper option than housing them in what's basically a school for sick people. Single shot to the head, burn the body, send the ashes to the local landfill - or better still, mix the ashes with cement and build something useful out of them. It's far better than they deserve.

Less than a 1/4 of those convicted of being paedophiles receive a prison sentence

Witty_Banter

Flight Sergeant
Less than a 1/4 of those convicted of being paedophiles receive a prison sentence

To be honest, I'm not particularly bothered about the figures of who goes where, or whether my statement was factually accurate.

If they're found guilty then I'm all for the death penalty - no re-trial, no appeals, nothing. Guilty = goodbye.

In fact, I'd go further and have a firing squad on standby, so that punishment can be carried out immediately after the trial. All courtrooms would be redesigned to incorporate a firing line and a crematorium.

Last edited:

Late & Tired

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
To be honest, I'm not particularly bothered about the figures of who goes where, or whether my statement was factually accurate.

If they're found guilty then I'm all for the death penalty - no re-trial, no appeals, nothing. Guilty = goodbye.

In fact, I'd go further and have a firing squad on standby, so that punishment can be carried out immediately after the trial. All courtrooms would be redesigned to incorporate a firing line and a crematorium.

In this day of Political Correctness and Human Rights for all scum, there's bound to be some retaliationary figure pop up and complain about this. However, here, Newtons Third Law applies "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction" and in this case it's me, coz you certainly get my vote in your approach!
Double-tap 9mm will save thousands in money; furthermore, I bet the Barsteward wont reoffend

briggfairy

Sergeant

Hang on didn't a footballer get 5 years for fondling a 15 yr old in his car? where's the consistency of sentencing here?