• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RAF Cup matches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stingray

Sergeant
Anyone part of the cricket team at Uxbridge? They are supposed to be playing us (Ultra Ultra Top Secret Joint Service base nr Watford) next Weds, 2nd May and would like to know if they are able to get a team? If not gonna slope off and get bevvied up in the smoke?

W

wgaf

Why don't you phone up and ask them, after all we wouldn't want you to MISS it would we:pDT_Xtremez_30: .

Stingray

Sergeant
Why don't you phone up and ask them, after all we wouldn't want you to MISS it would we:pDT_Xtremez_30: .

Hello HOM boy........Actually the guy who runs the Uxbridge cricket is away....just wondered whether anyone knew if they could get a team together or not, otherwise Auntie Stella will be calling for me in the big smoke!!!

W

wgaf

Hello HOM boy........Actually the guy who runs the Uxbridge cricket is away....just wondered whether anyone knew if they could get a team together or not, otherwise Auntie Stella will be calling for me in the big smoke!!!
Will you be going with Vim, merrily skipping down the road together, hand in hand.

W

wgaf

Anyway WGAF, you are at Lyneham, what happened to your Shandy drinking Rugby League team yesterday?
I don't know mate, i heard they got stuffed but to be honest I play posh rugby:pDT_Xtremez_14:

Your only jealous.........hey hold on.....isnt Vim due to sleep with you soon.....??
I've put double dead locks on my bedroom door in case the disgusting bummer tries to get in.
Stingray don't tell anyone I told you but on the subject of Vim being light on his loafers, he pm'd me the other day on this very topic, and told me not to knock it before I'd tried it:pDT_Xtremez_34: . HE'S A BUMMER!!!!!!!!

Stingray

Sergeant
I don't know mate, i heard they got stuffed but to be honest I play posh rugby:pDT_Xtremez_14:

I've put double dead locks on my bedroom door in case the disgusting bummer tries to get in.
Stingray don't tell anyone I told you but on the subject of Vim being light on his loafers, he pm'd me the other day on this very topic, and told me not to knock it before I'd tried it:pDT_Xtremez_34: . HE'S A BUMMER!!!!!!!!

My friend, I have had the displeasure of sharing a room with the guy for a few nights. I also have picture evidence that he isnt a cut and dry homosapien. Don't ask for any details but his manhood isnt quite right!

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I would actually like to play cricket next wednesday thanks...drinking is for losers....

Stingray

Sergeant
I would actually like to play cricket next wednesday thanks...drinking is for losers....

Or in your case Vim, drinking is for wimping out early then getting lost. I may be playing on Saturday and everyone apart from Vim is welcome to join in!

Stingray

Sergeant
Are any station games actually getting played?
I only ask as a mate at ISK has played 3 games already. At the ultra joint service unit I am at we have not played a game yet.

Also, if there are station cricketers out there that need a game on a Weds, and you are in the southern half of the UK, give me a shout and I will see if a game can be arranged.

Status
Not open for further replies.