• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PVR Club banner

Treehugger

Corporal
How do I get a "PVR Club" banner? I jacked it in in June last year, and exited in October. :pDT_Xtremez_30:

briggfairy

Sergeant
in a similar vain i jacked it in in feb last year and walked in oct last year, can I have a shiny banner too please

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
How about a War Pensioner, didn't want to leave banner?

:pDT_Xtremez_02::pDT_Xtremez_02:

FOMz

Warrant Officer
I'm going to be really lazy now and say... Do it yourself.

Go on your User CP and in the bottom left hand side you will see a link thst says PERMISSION GROUPS.... To the right of that it says JOIN GROUPS. Click on that and select PVR'd.

Jobs a good un.

Last edited:

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
*Sigh* 6 more sodding years before this call sign can rightfully have that banner.....

On a side note, how about an "I Am A RAF Cock" banner for the likes of ILLBW?

gray

Sergeant
I'm going to be really lazy now and say... Do it yourself.

Go on your User CP and in the bottom left hand side you will see a link thst says PERMISSION GROUPS.... To the right of that it says JOIN GROUPS. Click on that and select PVR'd.

Jobs a good un.

Thanks Fomz - Done

Would have done it myself earlier if I'd known :)

1 Month to go !

PVR'd in May... Out next October, 1 year and 1 day to do.

Wallpapering my escape tunnel with H&S certificates and suchlike...

Do I qualify for a banner yet? Please ?