• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pushy Men

I normally expect the tart to go down within 5 mins of us meeting.......................................

.....................after all. i've paid for it and we have already agreed whats on offer!

G

Gingerburd

I've tried this approach, but if you do it too soon they tend to think you dish them out to any man who is remotely friendly towards you and then get arsey whenever you want to go anywhere without them.

Has anyone else had this?

very true, but I find taking away the beer ration and withholding any type of sex usually makes them back down whimpering :pDT_Xtremez_40:

he_who_dares_rodney

Flight Sergeant
[B said:
Ginger[/B]burd;287113]very true, but I find taking away the beer ration and withholding any type of sex usually makes them back down whimpering :pDT_Xtremez_40:

If you're a real Gwa are you in any position to remove any form of communication,beer or sex?

M

Moz_Magister

I've tried this approach, but if you do it too soon they tend to think you dish them out to any man who is remotely friendly towards you and then get arsey whenever you want to go anywhere without them.

Has anyone else had this?

Well you already know i think it should replace shaking hands, but if you really want to be seen as virtuous then just wait until you're in the taxi instead of doing it in the queue!

On a slightly more serious level, walking the tightrope between untrustable slag and undesirable firigidity must be difficult - I never realised you birds had it so hard!

From a male perspective I have never thought less of a women for 'inviting me back for coffee' on the first date but I would find it hard to trust them in a relationship if they had a habit of getting drunk and offering to be the 'soggy biscuit' in bars.

M

Miss_Tina

From a male perspective I have never thought less of a women for 'inviting me back for coffee' on the first date but I would find it hard to trust them in a relationship if they had a habit of getting drunk and offering to be the 'soggy biscuit' in bars.

Eeeewww!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_09:

I don't even think I know what that means!

MontyPlumbs

Squadron Cock
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Eeeewww!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_09:

I don't even think I know what that means!

The soggy biscuit is the target of multiple male ejaculations.

An actual biscuit is used in the game, and the person who "comes last" must eat the biscuit.

Not for the faint hearted.

A

Albert Park

The 'Cleveland Steamer', with or without reverse tea bag, is also for those with a robust constitution.

M

Moz_Magister

Unfortunately, I did google it at work.

It reminded me of the immortal words of my last girlfriend -- the first time I took her home, she walked in, turned round and said,

"You can do what you like, just don't sh1t on me."

which is ironic, because in a metophorical way that's exactly what she did to me

bloody 'glamour' models!

So now I'm holding out for a more wholesome, homely sorta girl

- or at least a sexy one that can make me laugh,

but then I guesss that's the problem with men, they never learn!

Sniffer

Super Moderator
The soggy biscuit is the target of multiple male ejaculations.

An actual biscuit is used in the game, and the person who "comes last" must eat the biscuit.

Not for the faint hearted.

Euuughh! Is this some sort of liney game where instead of the shiney liney pound they get a Slimey Liney Biccie.

That is rank!

M

Miss_Tina

Unfortunately, I did google it at work.

It reminded me of the immortal words of my last girlfriend -- the first time I took her home, she walked in, turned round and said,

"You can do what you like, just don't sh1t on me."

which is ironic, because in a metophorical way that's exactly what she did to me

bloody 'glamour' models!

So now I'm holding out for a more wholesome, homely sorta girl

- or at least a sexy one that can make me laugh,

but then I guesss that's the problem with men, they never learn!

Aww, :pDT_Xtremez_41:

I've learnt so much from here! :pDT_Xtremez_42:

MontyPlumbs

Squadron Cock
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Euuughh! Is this some sort of liney game where instead of the shiney liney pound they get a Slimey Liney Biccie.

That is rank!

Its open to all ranks, trades and services. favoured in particular by Booties, infantry and squadron folk! :pDT_Xtremez_28:

It certainly helps you improve your "stroke" anyway!!