• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pucker Gen when on your travels

Goatherdingsplitter

Rebel without a clue
The Holiday Inn in Key West (particularly during spring-break when it was full of totty) and definitely before it became the gay resort of the Florida Keys.

Off Topic Top Tip for the spams, Andover E3s don't fit very well at the civil airport. Prop wash from two 14 ft props in thrust reverse tends to blow away little cessnas.

D

dkp1

Oh seeing as Valentines is fast approaching - those of you in the RAF Lincs area may be interested in a Michellin starred little known seafood restaurant that does the most wonderful lobster.
It is about 20 miles from Lincoln, off the A52, called Pauls, in the village of Bottesford.
Pricey, but well worth it!!!!!

are you sure its michelin starred?

Its not on their website, the resturant called Harry's Place in Great Gonerby near Grantham is the only Michelin star restaurant in lincs.... Oh and its fantastic!!! Been there 3 times and the service, food and ambiance is by far the best I have ever had the pleasure to experience!!!

F

Fablon biff chit

Krakow, Poland, 4 Zlotys to the pound

Go to Auschwitz, it costs 100 zlotys to get there and back (£20). On the lash, head for the city centre. I think it's called the Cloth Market. Women - stunning!! Beer - cheap!! 68p a pint anyone?

Try the communism tour, 160 Zlotys, they go round the old quarter in a Trabant, and have a preserved 1970's Communist workers' apartment to see.

Go to the Med Bar - barmaids dress as nurses. The Showtime Bar for live bands (In English, as well as Polish), and the Crazy bar is a laugh (with a name like that it better be).

Another good 'un- Roosters, their version of hooters. Fit women and dirt cheap! Can you tell I loved it there?