• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PRTC Fitness Warning

MattBombHead

Sergeant
There 'should' be a correct version on the RAF Recruiting website, but as I'm not sat in front if a computer, I couldn't tell you where...

There 'should' be a correct version on the RAF Recruiting website, but as I'm not sat in front if a computer, I couldn't tell you where...

OK here are the scores on the doors at present. They are due to change 01 Jul 11:

Males:

AGE- MSFT- Press Ups- Sit Ups
16-29= 9.10 -10 -18
30-34= 9.4- 10- 16

Females:

AGE MSFT Press Ups Sit Ups
16-29= 7.2 -5 -16
30-34= 6.8 -5 -15

You now have the scores on the doors, so get running and practice sit ups and press ups during the advert breaks
FAIL TO PREPARE IS PREPARING TO FAIL.
It's your RAF Career, I have one already, so you need to get fit.

See you on PRTC

Last edited:

MattBombHead

Sergeant
OK, i have checked the RAF Recruiting website and have found the 'Bleep Test' MP3.

First, click HERE

Then click on the 'Fitness Widget', select which Programme best suits the Trade you are applying for, and you will see a link to the 'Bleep/ Shuttle Test'

To quote the prophet....

You now have the scores on the doors, so get running and practice sit ups and press ups during the advert breaks
FAIL TO PREPARE IS PREPARING TO FAIL.
It's your RAF Career, I have one already, so you need to get fit.

See you on PRTC

:pDT_Xtremez_14:

D

Dribble

An egoat member very kindly pm'ed me and emailed me an raf copy of the bleep test and ive been down to the park and run it a few times passing the grade but still not by the margin id like. Looking forward to thursday now best of luck to everyone going down, hopefully we will all be celebrating this weekend.

Thanks

Pre Recruit Training Course Fitness Test is now 100% of the RAF Fitness Test.

Pre Recruit Training Course Fitness Test is now 100% of the RAF Fitness Test.

With effect from today, 30 Nov 11 the Pre Recruit Training Course Fitness Test is now 100% of the RAF Fitness Test. That means you will be expected to pass the RAF Fitness Test in it entirety on PRTC. If you do not, you will not be continuing with application for the Royal Air Force.You have been warned, so starting getting some miles in and work on sit ups and press ups. A bit of effort and determination now, could give you a possible 30-40 year career.

84scouse

SAC
With effect from today, 30 Nov 11 the Pre Recruit Training Course Fitness Test is now 100% of the RAF Fitness Test. That means you will be expected to pass the RAF Fitness Test in it entirety on PRTC. If you do not, you will not be continuing with application for the Royal Air Force.You have been warned, so starting getting some miles in and work on sit ups and press ups. A bit of effort and determination now, could give you a possible 30-40 year career.

Makes sense really... !!

If you want the scores that you require, follow this link http://www.raf.mod.uk/careers/canijoin/fitness.cfm

LilStill

Sergeant
And I'm happy to attest it's a cakewalk with some good hard training beforehand and a bit of determination on the day. No excuse for being short on the scores!