• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Protestors Inbound

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Waddington this is coming your way...

Campaigners are marching on RAF Waddington this weekend in protest at the base's use of unmanned 'drones'.

It is part of the Drone Campaign Network's week of action from October 3 to 10.

The demonstration on Saturday, October 3, called Scones Not Drones, is from midday to 3pm and protestors will be Skyping with campaigners in Afghanistan, enjoying a picnic, flying 'kites not drones' and making speeches.

Apparently more than a hundred of these w@nktards will turn out.

http://www.lincolnshireecho.co.uk/A...-Waddington/story-27899447-detail/story.html?

Kryten

Warrant Officer
Isn't democracy great? I mean, these yoghurt-knitting peaceniks would be the first to complain if ISIL managed to sneak someone into the country who promptly blew themselves up on a packed train or in a pub....yet you use a device designed to minimise casualties and what happens? Out comes the Hessian dresses and the comfortable shoes and the protests begin...

Perhaps we should bring back carpet bombing....:pDT_Xtremez_17:

Stevienics

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
In these rays of intercontinental travel to the farthest flung schitholes on the planet, I do not understand how so few of these retards avail themselves of the opportunities to see for themselves what is going on.

Oh yes, I do. Positing groundless slushy hypotheses from starbucks is way more comfortable.

Last edited:

Martin Blank

Sergeant
Free Scones???????
21 ish of every month was designated Drone w@nker day at waddo where they have a designated protest window...

PraiseBacon

Sergeant
There is mischievous side of me that wants to hang around Waddo with my quadcopter this weekend, then fly it over the protesters (Getting a picture of a drone, while it is taking pictures of drone protesters appeals to me sense of humour)

Not sure that would be seen as helpful though ;-)

ScoobTech

Sergeant
There is mischievous side of me that wants to hang around Waddo with my quadcopter this weekend, then fly it over the protesters (Getting a picture of a drone, while it is taking pictures of drone protesters appeals to me sense of humour)

Not sure that would be seen as helpful though ;-)

For Added effect get some Stomp Rockets and add them to the drone.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Perhaps we should bring back carpet bombing....:pDT_Xtremez_17:

These off grid nut jobs don't believe in using capitalist inspired carpet as a floor covering, For them it's good old wattle and daub bombing.:pDT_Xtremez_14:

G

Gord

These off grid nut jobs don't believe in using capitalist inspired carpet as a floor covering, For them it's good old wattle and daub bombing.:pDT_Xtremez_14:
If I could afford the initial outlay to go off the grid I'd do it, our provincial leader is in the process of floggin' off our government run electrickery system to private buyers so it won't be long before our rates sky rocket just as they did in the UK. Fvckin' short term gain for long term pain, though of course not for the pollies who will all be drawing down gihugeous pensions once they retire and who are already earning (sorry scamming in) 3 or 4 times the annual salary of most workers.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Lets not forget here, that free speech is still allowed in this country.... Or all you all saying that all things like this should be banned?? Sort of defeats the object of what the UK stands for don't you think?

Poke fun at them as APDU said... You may not agree with them, they obviously dont agree with you... But who is to say that what they think is any less important than what you think?

Personally, I think they are misguided and don't have all the facts.. But they believe what they believe. A bit like people who believe in an fairy tail omni-present hyper being.....

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
Lets not forget here, that free speech is still allowed in this country.... Or all you all saying that all things like this should be banned?? Sort of defeats the object of what the UK stands for don't you think?

Poke fun at them as APDU said... You may not agree with them, they obviously dont agree with you... But who is to say that what they think is any less important than what you think?

Personally, I think they are misguided and don't have all the facts.. But they believe what they believe. A bit like people who believe in an fairy tail omni-present hyper being.....

Free speech isn't allowed in the UK though, the libel and slander laws prevent it. We do however have the right to 'express our opinion'.

Where are these protesters gathering? I might take a trip down this afternoon to 'express my opinion'.

Kryten

Warrant Officer

Shame....I just went and bought several square meters of Axminster, and the shop said they'd help drop the stuff on them.....yes, you guessed it - we're back with "Allied Carpet.....Bombing..."

Oh all right, I'll get me coat...:pDT_Xtremez_42:

Witty_Banter

Flight Sergeant
Did anything interesting come of this 'protest'? I wasn't there (for a start I don't work weekends, but I was away at Ride To The Wall).

What we should have done is got a quad-copter flying over them, with a banner attached saying 'drones are bad' - would be like a double agent...and wouldn't do their credibility any favours...

sorry, was that a bit underhanded?