• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Proof There IS a God.....

Vushtrri

Sergeant
Well my mrs has buggered off back to Egypt to work......so has anyone got Mrs Reids phone number or email?

UlsterExile

Sergeant
Now don't get me wrong she is a good looking bird, but there are some other good looking birds on BBC breakfast. Saying that and not to put a dampner on it most of us have two hopes and one of those is Bob!!!!!!!!! But we can all dream.

Last edited:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Now don't get me wrong she is a good looking bird, but there are some other good looking birds on BBC breakfast. Saying that and not to put a dampner on it most of us have two hopes and one of those is Bob!!!!!!!!! But we can all dream.

Except for that fooking he-she big foot who fronts the business section...She would give be a challenge to a rock ape in a NAAFI bop ffs! She's about 7'2" in her bare size 14 hairy feet and has a face like a bag of smashed tw@ts!