• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Profile stars, name in flames etc...

M

monobrow

mono, we are going to have to get a 'goat geek' badge made for you.

LOL!

I have seriously thought about making a "Goat Savvy" guide. but got bored after explaining how to turn pictures into links. as well as explaining embedding YouTube vids, and Google Videos, etc, etc,

Amended me title... no need for a badge ::D:

Last edited:
S

shoutingwind

mono- you gotta admit though, goating is so much more fun than lits!!! :pDT_Xtremez_28:

M

monobrow

mono- you gotta admit though, goating is so much more fun than lits!!! :pDT_Xtremez_28:

Certainly is! But then again, who says that I can't do both at the same time?????

Just remember windows key + M will cure all your potential "caught skiving" moments!

M

monobrow

mono, we are going to have to get a 'goat geek' badge made for you.

LOL, bit bored so I made one meself....

Size should fit the same as the standard ones up there, but the edges are a bit more rounded.... anywho.....

Last edited:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts

Go and wash your mouth out you naughty girl, then go to your room. No TV for the rest of the week
LITS is good, LITS is great repeat it :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Monobrow, you lost the faith :pDT_Xtremez_21:

M

monobrow

Monobrow, you lost the faith :pDT_Xtremez_21:

I lost the faith many many many moons ago especailly after the "management" decided I was doing a good job, so kept me on LITS way after I should have got off it.

Falling on your own sword sucks big time.

(Hence my PM's matey. Something along the lines of -> HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I've escaped LITS!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA)

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
I lost the faith many many many moons ago especailly after the "management" decided I was doing a good job, so kept me on LITS way after I should have got off it.

Falling on your own sword sucks big time.

(Hence my PM's matey. Something along the lines of -> HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I've escaped LITS!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA)

But I love LITS :pDT_Xtremez_21: It's great :pDT_Xtremez_30:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Try logging out and in again...I've had a fiddle.

*edit...it's there now.

M

monobrow

Try logging out and in again...I've had a fiddle.

*edit...it's there now.

Vim you bugger! thats c0cked up all the colour coding!!!! I won't be able to sleep now knowing there is something wrong with the goat!!!

he he he he he he he he he he he

K

Kernow

Vim you bugger! thats c0cked up all the colour coding!!!! I won't be able to sleep now knowing there is something wrong with the goat!!!

he he he he he he he he he he he

so did you spend long wondering what has gone wrong. I have a theory that if I donate more cash then it will soon start turning orange. If I raid Mrs K's purse then I will keep this going until it works or she runs out of cash - whichever is sooner!

Last edited:

roverboy

Trekkie Nerd
so did you spend long wondering what has gone wrong. I have a theory that if I donate more cash then it will soon start turning orange. If I raid Mrs K's purse then I will keep going this until it works or she runs out of cash - whichever is sooner!

If you keep robbing from her purse, I reckon she'll turn orange !!!

K

Kernow

She'll be presenting an antiques show soon then!!

Presenting..... she is one:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Anyway back to the topic in hand, what is the gen with the colour coding of the usernames is it definately orange for donator etc or something else

M

monobrow

well it was (in the online user list)

Orange are donators
Red are subscribers
Blue are Mods/Admins
Black are none of the above.

Since you and roverboy have been made donors, you are still black in the user list but have a donor tag.

Also you got a donor pic in your profile (something I don't, but I'm a subscriber)

And it looks like someone is fiddling cos all names are underlined at the moment! (they wern't about 15 mins ago!!!)