• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Profile stars, name in flames etc...

O

Oh sir

Hi Wobbly.

Having only been a member for a couple of weeks, I'm increasingly bewildered by some of the bits and bobs which are added to one's profile, right around the area of the avatar bit.

In particular, I'm confused as to what it means when somebodys' name appears in flames (sometimes yellow, sometimes red etc), and also what the "MacDonalds worker" star bars refer to.

I have just got my first star and am intrigued to know what it means. (Yeah okay, I'm quite anally retentive like that... had I never received one in the first place I wouldn't have been bothered, but now I want to know what I've done right! I'm like an Andrex puppy looking for another pat!)

I've tried a good thorough search, but all I can find is "enginesuck" asking the above, but getting no answer.

I have also noticed a healthy influx of new members in the "Introductions" section, so my question is this:
Might this be a good time to explain what everything means? Maybe a new subsection in the FAQ area?
(Or maybe it's not an FAQ! Am I quite that sad?)

All help much appreciated.

Best regards

OhSir!

G

gemarriott

Ask S2 on his agony uncle page, go on I dare you:pDT_Xtremez_42:

O

Oh sir

gemarriott said:
Ask S2 on his agony uncle page, go on I dare you:pDT_Xtremez_42:

Lol, you stirrer of the highest order you!
I know I already look a ****. Heaven forbid I should look like a really BIG ****!

Lots of love.
OhSir!

HeWitch

Corporal
The starts represent the amount of posts you've put up. 2 is for over 40 I think. The name in flames I think refers to the status of the person, donator/subscriber etc.
As for the language, I refer the honourable gent to the goatopedia rafanasauras and so on.

G

gemarriott

Oh sir said:
Lol, you stirrer of the highest order you!
I know I already look a ****. Heaven forbid I should look like a really BIG ****!

Lots of love.
OhSir!

Worth a try :pDT_Xtremez_14:

O

Oh sir

Stewie tells the truth!

Stewie tells the truth!

HeWitch:

Many thanks. That's my question answered.

As for the **** stirring bugger above, bugger RIGHT off!

Thanks again guys.

OhSir!

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Wobbly and MODs. Following on from the names in flames stars etc I have a question. If you look at the listing block (Very bottom of page) of who is online and who has been online today the names are in various colours. Red, orange, blue and black etc. what is the significance if any of these differing colours? Proably not important just being curious.

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
Wobbly and MODs. Following on from the names in flames stars etc I have a question. If you look at the listing block (Very bottom of page) of who is online and who has been online today the names are in various colours. Red, orange, blue and black etc. what is the significance if any of these differing colours? Proably not important just being curious.

If your name is in red, e.g. mad_collie it means you are a super hetero sex god. :pDT_Xtremez_31:

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
:pDT_Xtremez_30: MC and SSH thanks for being so helpful :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Any chance of suppling the real reason?:pDT_Xtremez_25:

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
:pDT_Xtremez_30: MC and SSH thanks for being so helpful :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Any chance of suppling the real reason?:pDT_Xtremez_25:

I believe it is to do with subscribing, donating etc.

Have a look at the profiles of the individuals.

Apart from me & SSH, of course - we really are super hetero sex gods.:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Last edited:
T

The Masked Geek

I believe it is to do with subscribing, donating etc.

Have a look at the profiles of the individuals.

Apart from me & SSH, of course - we really are super hetero sex gods.:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Hiding the hetero comment there MC, must be ashamed of heterosexuals.

Seems a bit gay to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

monobrow

As far as I remember....

Orange are donators
Red are subscribers
Blue are Mods/Admins

Some mods/admins end up with all sorts of colours though for some reason... like POB is blue on the online users list (being a mod) but orange on his posts (being a donator)

Black (I believe) is banned

Having no avatar and an "n/a" post count means the account has been deleted.

I've really been here too long :pDT_Xtremez_42:

C

Chuffybum

As far as I remember....

Orange are donators
Red are subscribers
Blue are Mods/Admins

Some mods/admins end up with all sorts of colours though for some reason... like POB is blue on the online users list (being a mod) but orange on his posts (being a donator)

Black (I believe) is banned

Having no avatar and an "n/a" post count means the account has been deleted.

I've really been here too long :pDT_Xtremez_42:

I'm black and I'm not banned.

K

Kernow

Haven't seen my login change to donator yet but guess I need to donate more than thruppence ha' penny lol.