• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Profile stars, name in flames etc...

M

mumof4

I subscribed only...first i was red..then i was orange and i have both donor and subscriber tags .:pDT_Xtremez_09:

K

Kernow

well it was (in the online user list)

Orange are donators
Red are subscribers
Blue are Mods/Admins
Black are none of the above.

Since you and roverboy have been made donors, you are still black in the user list but have a donor tag.

Also you got a donor pic in your profile (something I don't, but I'm a subscriber)

And it looks like someone is fiddling cos all names are underlined at the moment! (they wern't about 15 mins ago!!!)

You are going have to remove that Goat Geek tag soon, I've looked to you for answers and you have failed LOL! gonna have to find a new hero to worship!

M

monobrow

he he he, I know my gen, somethings gone a little wrong with the colour coding tis all.

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
I subscribed only...first i was red..then i was orange and i have both donor and subscriber tags .:pDT_Xtremez_09:
If you donate that is a one off payment and you get a donator tag

If you subscribe then that is seen as potentially ongoing (a subscription) and a donation as well (cos you ain't getting it back) so you'll get both tags - I think

Hu

fileeth

Corporal
Following on from previous entries i donated a week ago but haven't been 'labeled' yet so am still showing black

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Following on from previous entries i donated a week ago but haven't been 'labeled' yet so am still showing black

Should be sorted now....Thanks for the donation!

M

mumof4

im now red with no donor tag.or subscriber tag lol....bless..wish theyd make their minds up if im to be orange or red.lol..and what tag!

FOMz

Warrant Officer
I think you have got a subscriber tag, try actually looking!!!!!!!!................. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

M

mumof4

its moved..
am sure it was on the right before??

d'oh...ill just crawl back under me rock..:pDT_Xtremez_42:

M

monobrow

im now red with no donor tag.or subscriber tag lol....bless..wish theyd make their minds up if im to be orange or red.lol..and what tag!

he he he Mo4!

One day, the master database will line up the "jackpot" entries, and you shall become head admin!

I got both donator + subscriber, but no donor tag in me profile. Not that bothered about it, but all seems a bit random..........