• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Problems

E

Edzar

Pic Uploading

Before the site went down 2 weeks ago, I had uploaded some funny pics which have since vanished.
I have been trying, without success to upload them again with some new ones. The error message I get is: L Sorry, Edzar: Bad Type - File is of the Wrong MIME Type
It was a 30.4KB jpg file

Any ideas or is this still an ongoing problem with the site?

M

monobrow

seen as what wobbly said on an earlier post about avatars.......

does the filename have a space in it???? if so, rename it (without the space) and try again.

E

Edzar

No the file name does not have a space in it. I have tried a couple of different Jpeg files and they won't upload. They uploaded fine before the goat was hacked into.
I am still getting the same error message about wrong MIME type

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Is this to the gallery?

If so I am working on it as the server runs in 'safe mode on' and the gallery doesnt like working without that set to off. So until I can write a workaround the gallery will not be uploaded to.

I hope this explains the reason.

E

Edzar

It is indeed to the Gallery Wobbly, thanks for the reply, clear as mud!! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

I know you're busy but can you either PM me when fixed or reply here so I can upload these funnies I have!! :pDT_Xtremez_14:

If you remember!! If not I will just keep trying regardless!! I must share at least some of the nonsense on my PC!!!

Keep up the good work my man.:pDT_Xtremez_28:

E

Edzar

Thanks Wobbly. And just for you, to keep you going...

Attachments

• Warsteinertulpe_01-1024x768.jpg
    Warsteinertulpe_01-1024x768.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 0

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
There you go Kev.............right up yous streat!!!

Attachments

• 1409c.jpg
    1409c.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 0

Penguins Suck

Snap yous spine
1000+ Posts
There you go Kev.............right up yous streat!!!

Right yous wobbly bloke thats a drink for bummers and burds, mines nana used to drinks that and mines granddad, I drink reals mens drink diamond whites , not some deer pi$$,

I will hunt yous down and come to yous bop and snap yous spine if yous say i do

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Here, have this miniature!!

Attachments

• 1371_lg.gif
    1371_lg.gif
    8.5 KB · Views: 0

Penguins Suck

Snap yous spine
1000+ Posts
Right yous wobbly bloke well dun, not bad for a fat specky techie, hell i's like yous so much i will kill yous last