• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Problems

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Have I missed any camps out or are there any forums you would like to see added?

Last edited:

Crafty

LAC
Where is Boscombe Down????!!!!!

Where is Boscombe Down????!!!!!

Hi There, not sure this is really a problem or a suggestion. On the camp forum, where is the mighty Boscombe Down??? I know we are not really part of the RAF, we are even named MOD Boscombe Down, but any chance of getting our own thread???

W

Wing boy

That would be as easy as starting the thread yourself fella!

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Boscombe now added, sorry. I just copied straight out of the RAF website and must have missed it.

K

Kingfisher

Hi,

I am new to this, I decided to come to look at this site in hope of finding info about the application and very important- The Aptitude Test (arrgh), and new recruits, basic training etc.., but unfortunately, there doesn't actually appear to be one. I have already sat the AST once but failed miserably, as I just wasn't prepared for how hard it would be, Maths is a real problem for me!

Bitburger

England 2010 Campaign
1000+ Posts
Kingfisher said:
Hi,

I am new to this, I decided to come to look at this site in hope of finding info about the application and very important- The Aptitude Test (arrgh), and new recruits, basic training etc.., but unfortunately, there doesn't actually appear to be one. I have already sat the AST once but failed miserably, as I just wasn't prepared for how hard it would be, Maths is a real problem for me!

The place you want is the offical RAF web site.

K

Kingfisher

I have looked at the site thoroughly, it was in my favourites, but I thought I may find some information on here that was not available on the raf site, Thanks for replying though.

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
This site is an unofficial community site meaning the MOD and RAF have nothing to do with it. It's purpose is for serving and ex-service personnel hence why it has no recruiting info on it but has a recruitment forum for you to ask questions.

You can access this forum by CLICKING HERE

I hope this helps....

Bitburger

England 2010 Campaign
1000+ Posts
sittingstress said:
Chicksands please!!!

Many thanks

Regards

ss

PS Apparently it is all about fwd assisting?

Many of the camp threads are not used. Do you think there are enought RAF personnel at Chicksands to justify a thread? If so we will do it

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
All these requests for forums should go in the suggestions forum. this forum is a problem forum so please stop cluttering it up with threads that should be posted in other forums,

I thank you..............