• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Problems over next few months

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
If you have any probs over the next few months please put them up on the forums here so I can try and sort it out. If you still have probs and cannot post etc then please drop me a line at my msn address at birddickie@hotmail.com. That way I will be able to retieve the mail. If you write to the webmaster@e-goat.co.uk address you wont get an answer.

Cheers

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
If your robin cozens I got the e-mail you sent me but I cant reply as it keeps saying this

*** ATTENTION ***
Your e-mail is being returned to you because there was a problem with its delivery. The address which was undeliverable is listed in the section
labeled: "----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----".
The reason your mail is being returned to you is listed in the section
labeled: "----- Transcript of Session Follows -----".
The line beginning with "<<<" describes the specific reason your e-mail could not be delivered. The next line contains a second error message which is a general translation for other e-mail servers.
Please direct further questions regarding this message to your e-mail administrator.
--AOL Postmaster