• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Premiership Winners

Premiership Winners

• Manchester United

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

airframe doctor

Corporal
Sorry did I read that correctly???

Sorry did I read that correctly???

I think it will go to the final game of the season as I think Chelsea will beat Manure in their game together.
However with THE MIGHTY WEST HAM UNITED kicking Manures asses at Old Trafford....looks like Chelsea will lift the silverware!!

:pDT_Xtremez_14:

Have you been taking something???? Either that or you have a cracking sense of humour!!!:pDT_Xtremez_31: :pDT_Xtremez_31: :pDT_Xtremez_31:

B

Born to DNR

Your McCoist Pic

Your McCoist Pic

Your McCoist Pic brought back a memory, think league cup final, McCoist comeback goal after broken leg 1993 v Hibs in league cup final at the old pigery (Celtic Park)

Completely off the subject but hey.

Shinyscot

Corporal
Your McCoist Pic brought back a memory, think league cup final, McCoist comeback goal after broken leg 1993 v Hibs in league cup final at the old pigery (Celtic Park)

I remember that well, Ally hadn't half put the beef on when he'd been injured!

F

fergo

It's not that game. That though is one of my first memories of Rangers.

the picture is after what was his last goal against Celtic at Parkhed

As a West Ham fan i hate to admit to it, but i'd rather Chelsea win everything than Man utd.

i just hate the way that some teams (liverpool, man utd) are arrogant enough to believe that they deserve to win things.

i agree that man utd have played some pretty good football this season but i just can't understand people saying they don't want chelsea to buy trophies...wtf! that's jealousy plain and simple...if it were your team would you be moaning about them buying trophies?????

F

fergo

Think Chelsea have blew it last two weekends, and obviously the bad spell over christmas.
Must be kicking themselves after the Newcastle and Bolton games.

Off Topic Couple of shocking penalties tonight
anyone hink robben bottled it big time and didnt want to take one?

D

Drumstick

As much as it pains me to say this i think Man U will pip Chelski! Better them winning then them again!!!!