• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Posting?

G

Gord

I attempted to open a new thread and was denied and directed to return to the previous page. why is this?

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I attempted to open a new thread and was denied and directed to return to the previous page. why is this?

No idea...log out then in again then try to post your thread once again.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Is it just one incidence or many? Is it just in one forum or all of them?

Turning something off and on again is pretty much the limit of my IT skills so you may have to wait until Talk Wrench comes along...

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Gord,

I have checked all of the settings for your account and there is nothing there which suggests that you cannot post new threads in all of the public and member only forums.

Which forum were you denied access to?

Cheers,

TW

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
Why not just make your comment on this thread now instead of discussing why you cant make a comment?

G

Gord

Gord,

I have checked all of the settings for your account and there is nothing there which suggests that you cannot post new threads in all of the public and member only forums.

Which forum were you denied access to?

Cheers,

TW

General chit chat.

G

Gord

Why not just make your comment on this thread now instead of discussing why you cant make a comment?

Just tried that and got the same result, it can't be the topic as I've posted it on another site with no problems.