• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Posting problems...

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Thanks to MingMong and Mono i now have it working again...albeit using firefox (which i don't really like) but will do for now....will sort out IE as and when.

Thanks to all (S2, MM, Mono, Wobbly)

Tashy

Crack on..............:pDT_Xtremez_09:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Thanks to MingMong and Mono i now have it working again...albeit using firefox (which i don't really like) but will do for now....will sort out IE as and when.

Thanks to all (S2, MM, Mono, Wobbly)

Tashy

Crack on..............:pDT_Xtremez_09:

Who are youand what have you done with the real Tashy Man ? :pDT_Xtremez_17:

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Who are youand what have you done with the real Tashy Man ? :pDT_Xtremez_17:

LOL...he was the first to reply to my message on Home from Home so i knew that others knew i had a problem......To be fair he didn't fix it but just knowing he was there helped :pDT_Xtremez_42:

Anyway I'm now using IE again and all seems ok.....lets see shall we.

Crack on.................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
LOL...he was the first to reply to my message on Home from Home so i knew that others knew i had a problem......To be fair he didn't fix it but just knowing he was there helped :pDT_Xtremez_42:

Anyway I'm now using IE again and all seems ok.....lets see shall we.

Crack on.................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

So I'm not the only one having wierd thing happening using Firefox then ? That's a relief, I thought I had done something wrong !! :pDT_Xtremez_27:

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
Help.
I'm having trouble posting a reply (and this on Firefox, too)
The smilies all run off the right edge of the screen.

I'm not even sure if this entry will work. . . . . .

[I'll get me coat ]