• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Positions Register Future Availability Dates

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
On the Manning website there is a UK and Overseas Postions Register.

It's an excel spreadsheet and you can filter by rank and trade.

I have filtered it out and checked the future availability dates for my preferred posting date.

Are these dates accurate on the spreadsheet?

I want to do the groundwork and offer the drafter some possible options, but if the FAD's are just guestimates I'll be wasting my time and getting my hopes up for nothing :pDT_Xtremez_42:

Can anyone offer any constructive info on these dates?

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
The FAD is always the discharge date. This is because UK ground tours generally have no fixed length. In addition, those that are blank may have an incumbant, but they are OOA.

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
You are welcome.

If you need a hand checking if any vacant posts are earmarked then swing by my office!

Martin Blank

Sergeant
for my trade they are pretty accurate
my JSP post FAD is my 5 year point in post
same as most of the other guys in trade and posts