• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Poor Lamb feels threatened.

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
Not a brass farthing should be paid to protect this idiot.
Well, perhaps to help him leave the UK. . . .

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
Police are keen to rehome him?

Fine, I'm sure there are plenty of Afghan villages which share his views that won't pay him £800 per month.

gme7

LAC
Hmm this idiots really do make my blood boil.

I think the whole race/religious discrimination things needs to be looked at so we are not left with the stupid situation where people like this are given their "15 minutes" of fame. £50 fine was rubbish!

I hope this horrible little creature crawls back into the hole he came from!

Realist78

Master of my destiny
Hmm this idiots really do make my blood boil.

I think the whole race/religious discrimination things needs to be looked at so we are not left with the stupid situation where people like this are given their "15 minutes" of fame. £50 fine was rubbish!

I hope this horrible little creature crawls back into the hole he came from!

I hope he gets lynched!

gme7

LAC
I hope he gets lynched!

Agreed! I have a few volunteers sadly that would probably give him some kind of martyr status and I would not want anyone to think he was a Hero.

We need some kind of Uk Charter that removes benefits from anyone convicted for this kind of thing. Though I feel the "Human rights" rubbish being quoted by an number of left wing idiots!

Shugster

Warrant Officer
Maybe if the judge had handed out a real punishment in the first place there wouldn't be an angry mob looking for justice.

He hates the UK and anyone in it who doesn't believe in Islam, we owe him nothing.

C

CC

This epitomises exactly what is wrong with this country.....people today have no fear of the consequences for their actions. This bloke burns poppies, gets a £50 fine (joke) then gets threatened and now turns to the Police for their protection. So what has he learnt? That he can do basically what he wants and will always get away with it.

Stax

Flight Sergeant
What the police should do is say "here's the number for the local station, when a mob of pitchfork wielding locals storm your house, give us a ring and we'll send a panda, when one becomes available" Lets face it, thats what happens to your average OAP terrorised by Chav scum.