• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pleased to meet you!

M

Manstonite

Hi, we were watching Forces TV programme 'Get some in' the other day and remembered that I had been asked for help by the actors when they were filming at Stanmore Park. This prompted my wife to look up the programme details on the web and she found a link to E-goat. So here we are! I spent 24 happy years serving all over the world and would do it all again. I was lucky in that I only had one unaccompanied posting and never had to fire a shot in anger! We spent 12 years serving abroad and had 17 moves in that time.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Welcome to the Goat Manstonite!

Sniffer

Super Moderator
Welcome new folks.

Get stuck in, join in, or start a thread. Dont be put off by the few old grumpies we have. They are here purely to keep the rest of us feeling young ;)