• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Photoshop Help

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Does anyone know of a simpletons noddy guide to photoshop ?

Have been meaning to get to grips and make a siggy or 2......

TACAN

Corporal
Had it been Paint Shop Pro or one of the more basic prog's you can just dive in and fiddle around. PS CS2 is pretty complex and you are best to have a scan of any documentation you can, just to get you used to the facilities. I have a .pdf book called "Photoshop CS2 Killer Tips" Drop me a PM if you would like me to send it to you ?

C

Comms_Lad

The best way is to either search tutorials, but go at it one tool or subject at a time or you will be overloaded with info trust me. Google it their is tonnes of stuff online to help out.

Or you could just open a picture in CS2 and play about with the tools, but I would go for the tutorials. Open one up and open CS2 at the same time and use Alt+Tab to switch between the two so you can read the tutorial and then do it in Photoshop, (unless you are lucky enough to have a dual screened computer like I used to when I had space grrrrr)

sculthorpe

Corporal
Does anyone know of a simpletons noddy guide to photoshop ?

Have been meaning to get to grips and make a siggy or 2......

Don't know about photoshop,other than it seems quite complicated,but maybe you could go to google and type in "picasa" it is a quite good program for windows users.When I was running a Pc. I tried it, but before becoming very familiar with it, I changed to a Mac. so now I use i-photo. Hope this may be of some help.