• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Personality Transplant at Cosford

Leapoffaith

smokin the c0ck
Been around for a few weeks and read regularly and cannot help but notice that Being at Tossford seems to turn you into a whining sh1t spouting c0ckknocker and example of this from a recent thread would be FairyGoodGuys response to a woman

'Is there no end to the amount of sh!te that this spl!t ar$e spouts from her oversize gob ??? Do what all women should do SIT DOWN, SHUT UP AND STOP FCUKING WHINING..... Who let this wench into this MANS thread anyway ???'

Obviously has hand to c0ck action on a regular basis but there are many examples of this behaviour remind me to avoid the med centre must be full of sprained wrists and bruised bell ends

Chilliboy

SAC
But remember they do have to do parades and PT on a Friday afternoon. I wouldn't swap my OOAs, 13 hr night shifts and working weekends for that malarkey.

fat lazy techie

Flight Sergeant
Leap off a cliff

Not all of us here at the early learning centre are whinging misreable whangers. I for one have a good sense of humour and display it when the morale police let their guard down, or aren't looking. The people of which you speak probably work in the turdis, the largest morale vaccum ever created. As for saying there are lots of people that like to partake in masturbatory activities that clog up the med centre, I take it you refer to our students Which ones I can't say in these days of PC thuggery.

If you have issues with the way some people speak ot biatches then I suggest you put your knitting down, step away from the kitchen sink, get a life and grow a sense of humour.

Anyone got a good hook removal tool, I seem to have one stuck in my mouth.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Leap of faith you need one of these:pDT_Xtremez_14:

fat lazy techie

Flight Sergeant
Off Topic No that's what a fecking big stirring spoon looks like. Which was LOF intention. Off Topic.

In all honesty I thought it was the sort of eating implement a certain balding CPL in your neck of the woods would use. You know the one I mean, looks like Sandy (sort of) from the kick ass TV series Monkey. First name starts with the letter M, Last name ends with the letter L.

Sospan

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
In all honesty I thought it was the sort of eating implement a certain balding CPL in your neck of the woods would use. You know the one I mean, looks like Sandy (sort of) from the kick ass TV series Monkey. First name starts with the letter M, Last name ends with the letter L.

Jesus that name gives me shivers ! is it the same guy who is know as "top tip" ?

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Jesus that name gives me shivers ! is it the same guy who is know as "top tip" ?

If I guess correctly from FLT's clues (I think I do) then Sospan it is the guy who is always dispensing top tips to anybody who will listen. Luckily for me I can get top tips from close range now as he has moved into our office.:pDT_Xtremez_14:

Sospan

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
If I guess correctly from FLT's clues (I think I do) then Sospan it is the guy who is always dispensing top tips to anybody who will listen. Luckily for me I can get top tips from close range now as he has moved into our office.:pDT_Xtremez_14:

Bless him, it must be the guy I am thinking of, he looked the oldest JT in the RAF when I worked with him.

Captain Slog

Trekkie Nerd
Subscriber
But remember they do have to do parades and PT on a Friday afternoon. I wouldn't swap my OOAs, 13 hr night shifts and working weekends for that malarkey.

13 hr nightshifts!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should be so lucky, in my Blue Suit days a 13 hr nightshift was an early stack!

PS Lof - not all Cosford Instructors fall into that category, there are some good people here, just wish we had some more to fill the gaping manpower gaps that the hierarchy are shamefully pretending are not there. I forecast that round about February 2008, this place will go completely belly up with course being cancelled or suspended, but by then it will be too late.

F

FairyGoodGuy

Been around for a few weeks and read regularly and cannot help but notice that Being at Tossford seems to turn you into a whining sh1t spouting c0ckknocker and example of this from a recent thread would be FairyGoodGuys response to a woman

'Is there no end to the amount of sh!te that this spl!t ar$e spouts from her oversize gob ??? Do what all women should do SIT DOWN, SHUT UP AND STOP FCUKING WHINING..... Who let this wench into this MANS thread anyway ???'

Obviously has hand to c0ck action on a regular basis but there are many examples of this behaviour remind me to avoid the med centre must be full of sprained wrists and bruised bell ends

I resemble that comment you Pr1ck.

Firstly if you read the whole thread ( if you are able to read without your boyfriend helping you that is ) it was fish for a bite which I thought had gone without a nibble. But in your case I seem to have caught a Big one you RETARD... ******