• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Payband review

Robby

Corporal
Its gone so quiet on this subject, even the thread has gone!

Has anyone heard anything or are we just going to stand and wait for the shineys to finish counting their Wad before they review our case?
:pDT_Xtremez_44:

SgtScribbly

Corporal

Has anyone heard anything or are we just going to stand and wait for the shineys to finish counting their Wad before they review our case?

the English was so bad in this post that I couldn't work if you were insinuating that it was the shineys making the decision, or someone else, but once the shineys had finished counting their pay rise. Give us a clue.

bring back RAFET

F

Flt Lt Badminton-Squash

the English was so bad in this post that I couldn't work if you were insinuating that it was the shineys making the decision, or someone else, but once the shineys had finished counting their pay rise. Give us a clue.

bring back RAFET

It’s interesting that people can throw stones in glass houses, is your grammar correct ‘SgtScribbly’, have you maybe missed some punctuation or maybe even the odd word in your post?
Do we come on here to be judged on our ability to write; no we do not! I assumed the idea of this forum was to have discussions on various topics offered by anyone signed up to the Goat, not to have any post scrutinized by the ‘Post Police’.
I am sure if you used enough common sense you could easily work out what ‘Robby’ was trying to say… even though he could have researched a little more!

Anyway, just a thought…

Last edited:

SgtScribbly

Corporal
maybe I should have posted with a little less subtlety as I doubt the op still understands who makes the decisions on the pay rises

how many more times does it need to be said that it is not the adminers?

TABETX AND SEND

Corporal
maybe I should have posted with a little less subtlety as I doubt the op still understands who makes the decisions on the pay rises

how many more times does it need to be said that it is not the adminers?

I think you have totally got the wrong end of the stick. For someone who is now going to be getting pop star wages, you are being rather thick. :pDT_Xtremez_25: All he was asking is where was the stackers upgrading now the shiney a7ses have theirs. Simples eh!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

tommo9999

Higher Pay Band Shiney
Its gone so quiet on this subject, even the thread has gone!

I think you have totally got the wrong end of the stick. For someone who is now going to be getting pop star wages, you are being rather thick. :pDT_Xtremez_25: All he was asking is where was the stackers upgrading now the shiney a7ses have theirs. Simples eh!:pDT_Xtremez_30:
No he wasn't. Robby was intimating that shineys have some say in the decision, and as you well know we don't. SS was not being "rather thick" - you may wish to acquaint yourself with the details of JSJET.

Last edited:

It does look as if he thinks the shineys have a say in peoples pay. However, he always answers questions like that!

Robby

Corporal
Calm Down, Calm Down it was only a Question

Calm Down, Calm Down it was only a Question

OK I accept I had a beer just before aiming the mighty one fingered typing digit and banging away at the old keys, but the general gist of the question was:

1. I could not find the old thread - thanks Downsizer for your help

2. As I am not fortunate enough to work in a Supply Sqn - I hear nothing about what's going on - so I thought I’d ask within the Stackers Forum!

3. As adminers manage my career (by sitting on my drafting desk), manage my salary, claims etc , etc, it seemed likely they will have some input in the Supply trade pay band review?

I'm sorry if my spelling/grammar and message was not to the standards expected - I will try harder in the future, but please don't bother marking this!

Right, time to get a pint!

PS: I agree bring back the RAFET, we could all do with a refresher now and then.

Last edited:

BJW

Corporal
OK I accept I had a beer just before aiming the mighty one fingered typing digit and banging away at the old keys, but the general gist of the question was:

1. I could not find the old thread - thanks Downsizer for your help

2. As I am not fortunate enough to work in a Supply Sqn - I hear nothing about what's going on - so I thought I’d ask within the Stackers Forum!

3. As adminers manage my career (by sitting on my drafting desk), manage my salary, claims etc , etc, it seemed likely they will have some input in the Supply trade pay band review?

Robby you are leaving yourself wide fukcing open here mate. Some observations on your 3 points:

1. Try looking harder you lazy git.

2. Even if you were in a Supply Sqn (if such a thing still existed) you would have heard diddly-squat since last November. The case has been bouncing around AIR Command & MOD since then to make sure it is watertight. No final answer is expected imminently and in any case it will not take effect until April 2010.

3. How many years have you been in!!!! You manage your career, JPAC manages your pay and you manage your claims. JAFFAs only exist as a vehicle to vent your fury against when all other avenues are exhausted.

Apart from those comments it was a worthwhile, thought provoking question that added enormous value to previous discussions.

Fukcing Off now, have a good day!

Vladic Ka

LAC
Having recently been posted into a position where I have access to people "in the know", I will keep you guys updated as soon as I hear anything.

Last edited:
B

bigtexo

Robby you are leaving yourself wide fukcing open here mate. Some observations on your 3 points:

1. Try looking harder you lazy git.

2. Even if you were in a Supply Sqn (if such a thing still existed) you would have heard diddly-squat since last November. The case has been bouncing around AIR Command & MOD since then to make sure it is watertight. No final answer is expected imminently and in any case it will not take effect until April 2010.

3. How many years have you been in!!!! You manage your career, JPAC manages your pay and you manage your claims. JAFFAs only exist as a vehicle to vent your fury against when all other avenues are exhausted.

Apart from those comments it was a worthwhile, thought provoking question that added enormous value to previous discussions.

Fukcing Off now, have a good day!

Thats all well and good but at the end of the day, these guys in PSF are still my first point of contact for any admin issues that i have, and they still do a lot of admin for everyone. JPA is a very basic and ambiguous in certain respects, which in turn requires PSF to guide me in the right direction.

Its really not that lazy i think we need to discuss the possible pay rise as the post has been forgotten about, just like on the stations, we've rolled over and forgotten about it, and now i feel we are waiting for the big "no" answer, so good on robby for chucking it back out there and starting a checky disscusion again.

For every argument, there is a counter-argument.
For every counter-argument, there is a counter-counter-argument.

I

irishlogster

Does this mean the Shineys have not made a decision yet? :pDT_Xtremez_42:

I found out that the result is announced in Sep aswell. We had the same score as the shiney's, in so much as we were in the same 'discressionary' band. Read into that what you will. As a precedence has been set, who know's what the outcome will be?

I found out that the result is announced in Sep aswell. We had the same score as the shiney's, in so much as we were in the same 'discressionary' band. Read into that what you will. As a precedence has been set, who know's what the outcome will be?

I fear the governments public spending policy (ie savings) may have a factor

Robby weren't you on the razzle with the Trade Sponsor last week....maybe you should have asked her then or her replacement.....ply the Ladies with booze and smooze???? Just a thought!