• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Password access attempt

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Usually when this happens its on IGS and not on peoples home connections so it is a possibility that IGS is the cause.

Goatherdingsplitter

Rebel without a clue
Same here only I was logged in at the time, when I moved threads got asked to log in again then got locked out. Spookily then found I was locked out of my tomputer as well!

M

monobrow

This happened to me again today, but the only difference was........

My new posts went from a number to 0 first.
Then I got logged out.
Then I had used too many password attempts. Locked out for 15 mins.

All through IGS, but it's the first time my new posts have dissapeared and then logged out + locked out.

Password not stored, and only a few mins between pages (not the 15mins idle it takes to officially log you out)

I'm confuddled, but I have the IP that tried to access it on the email.

Lucky I got me a strong password!!!