• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Oval tickets Monday 11th

Status
Not open for further replies.

theladf

Cynic & Conspiracy Theorist
Anyone for cricket? I bought some tickets for the last day of the current test match:pDT_Xtremez_19: only I have been let down:S and now have 2 on offer. The score is this the tickets have a face value of £15 but because I bought them through the Barmy Army for guests they had a £5 each ticket charge on top so I will sell them for £20 each. Also they are in the Barmy Army area so things could get a bit leary as the day progresses, the noise level will generally increase, but I have never had any hassle in the BA area it's all a good laugh, and if we can get a win so much the better. Anyone interested please send me a PM

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
At 158-7, I suspect this wont go to the 5th day, so hold onto them and get a refund.

Last edited:

theladf

At 158-7, I suspect this wont go to the 5th day, so hold onto them and get a refund.

Thats always a possibility, but with the weather forecast for tomorrow and Saturday I think there will be some play Monday, I hope so anyway

theladf

Having had a zero response please can one of the mods close this thread. I am looking forward to tomorrow myself however.

MingMong

Warrant Officer
If I wasn't working I would have had one oof you mate, but unfortunately I can't get the time off. Have a good day...

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.