• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ouija board seance - Swinderby 1985?

M

monobrow

I was in that block, very very spooky place....
Well, another female goater (think she joined up with you shouty) told me all manner of spooky stories about that block at Halton........

Last edited:
S

shoutingwind

Yep she did! and everyone agress there was something strange in that block. i definatly would use a ouija board in there!

M

maxvon

What block was it ...? I have no idea where the Drill Hall is- is it at the top near Hendreson Mess or near Groves Mess--- PASETS or APPO scum end..

S

shoutingwind

block 7 i think, there are three then a gap where you go down to one of the gyms. its the one right at the end near some bushes.

rugby then work

Cider Drinker
block 7 i think, there are three then a gap where you go down to one of the gyms. its the one right at the end near some bushes.

Think I see a pattern emerging,

1. Block full of women
2. Near to Bushes (handy for hiding in)
3. Close to a source of sweaty undersexed men (PTI's)

Then people are seeing shadows skulking in the corridors and noises coming from outside windows. Wonder if it's supernatural or a bunch of spotty PTI's sorting themselves out while having a quick peep.

M

maxvon

I think block 7 is where the Leckies used to live ,sooooooo its probably the spirit of a dog used in a snuff movie!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_35:

Parky

Corporal
Dunno about Halton never served there but one of my early guards at Innsworth I was on nights and part of QRF, one of the patrols saw someone in the back end of the Supply building, we got crashed out and covered all the entrances while a complete search of the building was carried out, no one was found, and the guards swear there was somone there.

MontyPlumbs

Squadron Cock
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I think block 7 is where the Leckies used to live ,sooooooo its probably the spirit of a dog used in a snuff movie!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_35:

Thanks a fcukin lot you id1ot, thats a beer all over the monitor!! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

N

niknak

I'm an old skeptic of 57 nowadays but there IS definately something in this. Way back in '69 I was on duty storeman at Benson one evening. A couple of the WRAFs came over to stores and they plus my mate got their board going whilst I watched. I remember getting them to ask the board my parents christian names whilst I watched skeptically. Much to my surprise the glass spelled out both names perfectly. No way any of the 3 people touching the glass could have known that information.

Last edited:

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
Think I see a pattern emerging,

1. Block full of women
2. Near to Bushes (handy for hiding in)
3. Close to a source of sweaty undersexed men (PTI's)

Then people are seeing shadows skulking in the corridors and noises coming from outside windows. Wonder if it's supernatural or a bunch of spotty PTI's sorting themselves out while having a quick peep.

Probably just an Appo still tied up after a graduation prank or the secret filming by the DS to supplement their wages or to top it all off BB RAF style or

BOLLOX

S

suewilldo

Ouija boards..like many I was sceptical until I tried it for myself.
Whilst on my fitters course at Saints.Three of us had consumed a few glasses of wine for courage and did it with pieces of paper for the letters and numbers and a heavy crystal glass to make sure nobody pushed it.Our fingers were just touching the glass.Needless to say it worked..it was almost as if the glass was floating on a miniscus of air.It was very frightening but it fascinated me at the time.Two hours passed in what seemed to be 20 minutes or so.
We had problems after with the kettle moving on the top of the wardrobe and knocking on the open door etc.Lets just say enough happened to stop us from doing it again..lol:pDT_Xtremez_17:

roverboy

Trekkie Nerd
Mumbo Jumbo if you ask me. Tried it for a laugh in my living room at Leeming after Roversnorer went to bed p!ssed up. The lads were having a laugh until Roversnorer fell out of bed and shat everyone up. Then one of our lights went out because it was on a time switch. Good for a giggle, but like I say an absolute load of horses arse.

Last edited:

the lovetoad

Sergeant
Subscriber
Might have to give it a go. I need to try and contact my long lost career!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Last edited: