• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

OOA on same base as posting

smith2001

LAC
Hi all

Anyone heard of this happening before?

Would 'they' expect me to stay in the block when I've a house with a family and 6 month old in the married patch?

Thanks all

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Are we talking Cyprus? You'd like to think some sensible management could be put in place....

smith2001

LAC
Yeh, got ooa before posting was confirmed. Then they edited the assignment order to confirm the ooa was still extant. It's the OOA management I'm worried about not my new boss. He's a top bloke I've been told.

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
As soon I was posted, I'd be visiting the future OOA management to start smoothing the path.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Your commanding officer would have to be stark raving mad to refuse you......

images

smith2001

LAC
I've been told by my current boss I'd need to make sure I didn't get lsa. As I'd be breaking the rules. Small price to pay to see the wife and kid after only moving out there and 3 months later starting an OOA

Max Reheat

Resident Drunk
1000+ Posts
Accommodation is tight inCuprus so I'd think they'd be glad to free up space. That said I heard of one person who was MAA'd for indulging his Mrs out to Cyprus as it was bad for Sqn morale to have his other half out for a week.

Rugby-Jock-Lad

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Accommodation is tight inCuprus so I'd think they'd be glad to free up space. That said I heard of one person who was MAA'd for indulging his Mrs out to Cyprus as it was bad for Sqn morale to have his other half out for a week.

Eh?????? Are we really that bad?????? Jealous heirachy??? As long as he put the hours in the same as everyone else and paid what would be the issue???