• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Off to Vegas in January!

Rosco151

LAC
Can't believe my luck, I got selected for one of the Cpl slots they were after!

Just wanted to ask on here if anyone knows who else got picked? I know they were looking for another Cpl and one Sgt.

Don't mean to show-off about it... ah bugger it, yes I do! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

ZebrasKneecaps

Corporal

Just wanted to ask on here if anyone knows who else got picked? I know they were looking for another Cpl and one Sgt.

That'll be me then!!!!!!! HAHAHA

So thats both Cpls, just the Sgt to go now :pDT_Xtremez_30::pDT_Xtremez_30::pDT_Xtremez_30:

M

M&M

Only done Las Vegas six times...bored of the place now :pDT_Xtremez_24:

Kryten

Warrant Officer

harrumph......would never had happened in my day........all I ever got was Saudi.....:raf:

Rosco151

LAC
Not in your day? Did they discover the New World since then? :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Joke, please god, joke...

Anyway, where's the SNCO that got picked? Make yourself known matey!

Kryten

Warrant Officer
Not in your day? Did they discover the New World since then? :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Joke, please god, joke...

Anyway, where's the SNCO that got picked? Make yourself known matey!

Nope - after that New World slight against my good name I choose the 5 Amendment....I'd rather help dig a RIC pond, drink loads of cider and fall into a freezer...:pDT_Xtremez_35:

Rosco151

LAC
Good name? Sorry bud, I thought you were someone else... :pDT_Xtremez_42:

As for the rest, I seem to remember doing the first two myself, but funny enough I never remember anything after the cider part.

Kryten

Warrant Officer
Good name? Sorry bud, I thought you were someone else... :pDT_Xtremez_42:

As for the rest, I seem to remember doing the first two myself, but funny enough I never remember anything after the cider part.

Anyway, why aren't you in work - in fact , where are you working now? Do you see any of the former Shiney II gang wherever you are? Is L*ud*rs wig still visible from space? Let me know the hot goss!

Rosco151

LAC
I'll PM you bud, don't want to derail this whole thread with nice social talk when it should be purely for flaming and arguments do we? 8D

Kryten

Warrant Officer
I'll PM you bud, don't want to derail this whole thread with nice social talk when it should be purely for flaming and arguments do we? 8D

No, you're quite right - we need to get more IAs involved so that we can really get answers to some key questions:

1. Does R**k H**b*n (and anyone who says he is my son will die horribly - believe me- we make the weapons) still have his purple convertible?

2. Where is the RIC bell?

3. How many children will C*z K**tt have?

4. Who is the keeper of the RIC Diary now?

Answers on a postcard please!

Rosco151

LAC
Last I heard the Plastic Scouser had traded that Astra in for a Meriva for his fledgling family. He's now the proud father of a little girl, same as myself. I had a running joke with him for a while, when I picked up a 2 litre turbo convertible astra in silver. Mine was the mans version, his was for hairdressers you see... :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Anyway, he's at Digby currently, haven't heard much from him. As for the questionable link between yourselves, have you considered cosmetic surgery? It'd be worth it don't you think?

The RIC bell? When I left in 03 it had been quite thoroughly lost! Has anyone since recovered it?

How many aryans can you fit in one house? The master race was up to 3 last I heard, probably completely wrong.

Ah, the RIC diary. How many IA's would pay to have that record of past sins destroyed in cleansing flame?

Kryten

Warrant Officer
Last I heard the Plastic Scouser had traded that Astra in for a Meriva for his fledgling family. He's now the proud father of a little girl, same as myself. I had a running joke with him for a while, when I picked up a 2 litre turbo convertible astra in silver. Mine was the mans version, his was for hairdressers you see... :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Anyway, he's at Digby currently, haven't heard much from him. As for the questionable link between yourselves, have you considered cosmetic surgery? It'd be worth it don't you think?

The RIC bell? When I left in 03 it had been quite thoroughly lost! Has anyone since recovered it?

How many aryans can you fit in one house? The master race was up to 3 last I heard, probably completely wrong.

Ah, the RIC diary. How many IA's would pay to have that record of past sins destroyed in cleansing flame?

Hang on, I spent ages knocking that up - there are some rather good phots in there - I particularly liked the ones of a certain Int Officer getting bodge taped to a chair, covered in beer then having feathers poured over him!!